Broncos U20s V Storm

Ah thanks, he has moved around a bit. And the Dolphins link explains Matt's fandom [icon_wink

Seems to be a culture of show boating and bad sportsmanship at the Storm. Saw some disrespectful pre try celebrations from Chisholm and co. Then Inglis does it too. Hard to respect that.

Coxy said:
Seems to be a culture of show boating and bad sportsmanship at the Storm. Saw some disrespectful pre try celebrations from Chisholm and co. Then Inglis does it too. Hard to respect that.

I said that during the game.

I am glad when we score a try, our players don't carry on like that.

Coxy said:
What's disrespectful, I just watched all three of his tries now and I didn't see anything disrespectful eusa_think

Tongue out, fingers waving, smiling while still 30 metres out. Fucking hate that. Hope the **** does get convicted of bashing his missus.

Coxy said:

See their **** of a coach laughing when Yoh Yeh knocked on?

Nashy said:
Coxy said:

Yep. Fucking arsehole. I nearly want Parra to win now.

I just knew after this result, tonight wasn't going to be my night.

What a shame, albeit, it is only the Under 20's.

How good is that Corey Norman though, at only 17. I can see him filling Locky's role in the future in 1st grade, I hope they can keep him.

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
Nashy said:
Coxy said:

Yep. **** arsehole. I nearly want Parra to win now.

Wankers. Melbourne Storm are SUCH cocky bastards, gives me the shits.

Because none of you guys ever laugh at errors by the team you are barracking against do you [icon_lol1. It was a very tense early period and Bellamy laughing would have been purely a bit of relief that his side had been given a freebie, you guys seriously think this guy is Hitler and his players are the SS.

Well at least the gestapo, if not the SS

When a coach does something like that is VERY different to jawing off from the fans.

Once again The Gymp sticks up for the bloke in the opposition corner. Gotta pay him for consistency!

Jeba said:
When a coach does something like that is VERY different to jawing off from the fans.

Once again The Gymp sticks up for the bloke in the opposition corner. Gotta pay him for consistency!

Just look at how brutal they all are about how much of an arsehole that makes him though, if it was any other coach they would flip it off as nothing but Bellamy created cancer and was responsible for the Vietnam War.

The Gymp said:
Jeba said:

Just look at how brutal they all are about how much of an arsehole that makes him though, if it was any other coach they would flip it off as nothing but Bellamy created cancer and was responsible for the Vietnam War.

Geez!!! They all must have serious issues if they hate the coach of their rival team :roll:

The Gymp said:
[quote="The Rock":3kwhw4i4]
Coxy said:
Nashy said:
Coxy said:

Yep. **** arsehole. I nearly want Parra to win now.

Wankers. Melbourne Storm are SUCH cocky bastards, gives me the shits.

Because none of you guys ever laugh at errors by the team you are barracking against do you [icon_lol1. It was a very tense early period and Bellamy laughing would have been purely a bit of relief that his side had been given a freebie, you guys seriously think this guy is Hitler and his players are the SS.[/quote:3kwhw4i4]

Yep, and you, Queenslander and once upon a time, Hammo, can't stop having a wankfest about how orsm the Storm are and how none of their players or staff members can put a foot wrong. The Storm are a bitter rival of Brisbane in case you hadn't noticed gymp. I'd say Yow Yeh's knock on probably gave Bellamy the horn considering the ramifications it could (and did) bring on us that early on. We have every right to feel furious about how Bellamy reacted and to be perfectly honest, I can't imagine Ivan doing the same. Bellamys attitude just oozes arrogance and many of his players reflect this also.

Just for the record, I have a lot of respect for the way the Storm play and their discipline also, but I don't think I've hated a league side as much as them in my whole life. (Apart from NSW that is)

Fair points mate, I don't even like the Storm for the record (I certainly don't detest them either) I just tire that there seems to be one rule for them and another for anybody else. I am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular but when it comes to the Storm there is a huge case of Tall Poppy Syndrome. Same as we have suffered in Sydney for a long time, they cop it from everywhere but Melbourne. I cannot blame Bellamy for having the us against the world attitude he takes because the media, administration and fans of the game make it that way.

Gymp, we are Barcelona, Melbourne are Real Madrid. Should put it in perspective for you. [icon_wink

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • whykickamoocow
  • lynx000
  • Culhwch
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Ondi
  • levikaden
  • sooticus
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.