Broncos v Cowboys build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
azza79 said:
Early birthday present from the girlfriend today - 2011 Broncos Jersey - will be worn with pride tonight at Lang Park. Last year round 1 was the best home game to go to and the biggest NRL crowd of the regular season - can tonight match it?? Will the mexican wave reappear?
We can make it happen [icon_shady icon_thumbs_u

user_nat said:
Foordy said:
Since I'll be up in Weipa AND working, i won't be able to go to the game like usual or even watch it on TV, is there somewhere on the net that i'll be able to watch a full replay of the game. if so, whats the link? also how long after the game does it go up on the net?

cheers guys
NRL.com puts the full games up on their site. Not sure how long you have to wait though. A day tops.

i would prefer a website that won't show me the score as soon as i enter it, if possible

Boys i'm stuck in Sydney and don't want to wait until 9.30pm to catch the Broncos! Does anybody know of a site that'll stream this at 7.30pm. Or even a site where i can just stream channel 9?

Really looking forward to tonights game icon_thumbs_u

I'll be at home watching on TV as i have an early start at work tomorrow, but i do plan to see a few games 'live' this year 8-)

Broncos under 20s smashing the Cowboys 30-8 at half time

Woohooooo thanks for the update Coxy

This thread will be locked nearer to kick-off, won't it Nashy? [icon_wink

I cannot confirm nor deny this.

Under 20's score
With 12 to go

I know this sounds really bad.. but I hope that Earthquake doesn't stop the footy coverage, currently earthquake specials all over channel 9...

Benno said:
I know this sounds really bad.. but I hope that Earthquake doesn't stop the footy coverage, currently earthquake specials all over channel 9...
I know what you mean. As horrible as it sounds, I was wondering the same thing.

They are showing the football in NSW, so we should be fine.

Benno said:

I will be pissed they can halt it for few hours japan will still be fucked after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • The Don
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • bazza
  • Rookie Alan
  • Skathen
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Emanon
  • vertigo
  • bert_lifts
  • Spoon
  • pennywisealfie
  • Financeguy
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.