Broncos V Dragons Match Thread Spoilers

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Anonymous person said:
Nashy said:
[quote="Anonymous person":e0zfzftt]i saw the players making sandcastles on the field in the union, while they were supposed to be having a scrum.

Yeah. You'd never see a league team's home ground full of sand would you...
ive never seen entire square metres of grass get ripped up at a time causing the players in the scrum to fall over flat on their stomaches in league. have you? [/quote:e0zfzftt]

Probably because you've never seen a real scrum in rugby league I guess.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Apparently this was how the game was played 20-30 years ago. Gen Y would have hated the game in that era. I thought it was gripping. Both team weren't at their best but defended solidly.

I was thrilled with the performance and the win. To keep the scum to 6 points was a great effort. I thought we well and truly held our own.

Now for the Cows this Friday. I'm quietly confident...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Sunday was such a tenses game, the crowd was on the edge of there seat waiting for a team to crack.. Was a great atmosphere IMO.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Yeah, for some reason I didn't find it boring at all. I loved it.

shadow

shadow

NYC Player
May 9, 2009
The Cyril-dedication jerseys are the best looking strip the broncs have ever worn, these colours should be our jerseys next year

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • scobie
  • Jazza
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BooKhaki
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • Scdeac
  • Swordfish
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.