Broncos V Sharks *spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Game on at 5.30pm

Currently we have the Jr Broncos v Baby Sharks, second half just started score so far:

Jr Broncos 14
Baby Sharks 4.

Carn the youngins!!!

Jr Broncos 18
Baby Sharks 4.

Jr Broncos 18
Baby Sharks 10

Game over man, game over! [icon_lol1.

Yearlings 28-8, ktc. 17 mins to go.

mick! your getting ahead of yourself.... first its the fat lady warming up then singing... then its game over.....but never before, cause one day its gunna bite us on the ass icon_thumbs_u

Aeetee said:
mick! your getting ahead of yourself.... first its the fat lady warming up then singing... then its game over.....but never before, cause one day its gunna bite us on the ass icon_thumbs_u

Mate, I know the drill - but that's your style.

Gotta have a bit of individuality!

I agree, though. If this was the NRL, it'd be all up. Four tries in 12 minutes for this comp, however, isn't unheard of.

The Fat Lady's got the pipes going - walk outside now and you can hear her from 1,100km's away.

Yearlings up 32-8 with ktc, 6 mins to go.

GAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE OVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR MANNNN .... gameover.

34-8 Jr Broncos

Ditched the fat lady, if we lose from here i'll walk naked to your place.

Aeetee said:
Ditched the fat lady, if we lose from here i'll walk naked to your place.

Fark yeah, I'm at work and the Brekky Ck Hotel is just across the road - you'll get some applause!

Carrrrn the Sharkies icon_thumbs_u

40 - 8 scored on the buzzer so to speak.

Big boys start in 30 mins.

Great to see the kids get a big win - been a tough year but if they can string a few together and play with that sort of attacking fluency, they can still get there!

Nice work! good to see them get a few big wins hope they can keep it up.
How good was Watene!

Apparently the guys had a disruptive flight to sydney with fog issues delaying their flight and prepartions in sydney for the match, even better performance.

BRISBANE BRONCOS 40

J Hoffman 3, G Beale 2, M Rivett, T Watene, B Hunt tries; Hunt 4 goals

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • The True King
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • levikaden
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.