Broncos v Warriors in-game *spoilers*

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Well one thing i can say about the first half, not much has changed from last week's effort to this week.

Way too many missed tackles, and our attack is very unorganised .... Locky just looks to keep wanting to throw it out wide to Hodges.

Some good efforts from a few of the forwards ... but we need a big lift in the second half

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
They can't wrap the ball up it has been a problem at the Broncos for years...

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Hit them harder in defence and don't let them friggin offload. We look good everywhere except for the actual tackle making, even some of our decisions in defence have been good.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
What's with all the winging? The Broncos have been fantastic this first half. Against 70% possession early on,4 straight penalties, close to no field position only conceded one try, they're showing patience and trying hard, that try wasn't luck, it was from consistent good defence (although locking the ball up has been a worry) and I think the Broncos have turned around BIG TIME from the last 4 weeks. I reckon with a fair share of possession and good field position the Broncos will win this and be primed for after the bye. The halves kicking game has been good, tunza has really been good, forwards are getting over the advantage line especially impressed with Taylor, he's having a big impact and not just for the first two tackles! Michaels (as much as I hate to say it) has actually been ok tonight, I hope he finds some confidence from tonight so he can return to the Michaels of last year before Finals time, He's misjudged a few passes but over all he's improved and hoffman has done a good job at that back.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
TBH it is like watching the Wayne Bennett game plan this season at the Broncos but we don't have the forwards to back it up... I see nothing new that Henjak has done to make this team better... Absolute crap in the way of tactics and coaching IMO.

J

Jazza

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
That Locke line break sums up our season so far. Lockyer put in a perfect kick and a half decent chase would have seen us get a line drop out. Instead Locke runs 70 metres and the Broncos take 20 minutes to get back into the flow of the game. Did they even watch the tape of last week's game? Offloads are killing us.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Taylor is running hard so far. Keep it up big fella.
Every time we go to Hodges he looks so dangerous.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I could handle a few offloads if we could do some ourself.... I hate how everyone targets the Broncos up the middle yet we can't do the same back... Absolute crock this club at the moment... I still think the Broncos will win tonight but bloody hell the coaching staff need to stand up and take responsibility..

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Wish they would lock the tackled player up.

All teams against the Broncos are getting too many offloads.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ALso how stupid is it that Glenn hasn't been on the field yet.... He is an 80 min player hahah good work Ivan I am really starting to get annoyed with the stupidity at the Broncos.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Hodges out of the game .... again

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Folau looks seriously injured .... see ya next season brisbane

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
try broncos ... hoffman 8-all ... kick to come

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Midean
  • JayTeeM
  • Donald Garner
  • Galco
  • Volvo Driver
  • Stix
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • BroncosMan
  • Maroon4life
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • Financeguy
  • Skyblues87
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
... and 66 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.