Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I want Clintons Blood stained one.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
gUt said:
How quickly the flood of tears dries up.

Yes, and how quickly the players pull their fingers out and actually start playing.

They were disgraceful for 6 weeks, good for 1. Let's wait and see how they go.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
gUt said:

Yes, and how quickly the players pull their fingers out and actually start playing.

Familiar feeling. Led to this...

SBbroncoswithtrophy_gallery__470x312.jpg

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Jeba said:
Coxy said:
gUt said:

Familiar feeling. Led to this...

SBbroncoswithtrophy_gallery__470x312.jpg

That night must of really upset QUEENSLANDER

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Yeh he'd still be very upset about that. This was his reaction..

0,,5261901,00.jpg

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
Yeh he'd still be very upset about that. This was his reaction..

0,,5261901,00.jpg

Manhood Fail. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

That was an epic night!

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
^Baby steps.

Lets learn to crawl before we start a marathon people.

Not to bust the bubble of course. I will cheer for the Broncs every game until the end of the season. I'll tell you this much, we need EVERY single star trooper, fit healthy and in form for us to take the title this year. Big call but I'll eat my own if this doesn't turn out to be the case.

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
great win Broncos, Warriors are abit of a bogey team so good to get the goods against them..

Overall good performance from the forwards, DT especially..Setu finding his feet too was good to see

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The Rock said:
I think people are much happier mainly because of the massive turn-around in attitude.
Exactly. The attitude was right, that is what really impressed me. Even when we were down 8-0 with everything against us I just knew that we would win the game once possession evend out because it was evident the team turned up wanting to win. I'm just hoping Origin 3 doesn't **** us over again with any injuries. I really do hope that Carroll isn't picked and that Wallace isn't picked or Parker. Seriously I hope they don't pick any of our players for a dead rubber lol.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The attitude was great and the effort exceptional given we were outplayed for the first 30 minutes. An important win and one that could set us up nicely with a bye next week and South Sydney at home in a couple of weeks.

On a side note what's the deal with concussions? Surely we weren't in that much trouble that Hodges needed to come back on when Folau did his ankle? I heard he was concussed after a knock in the first half and was benched and labelled "not to return".

And whilst everyone was marvelling at Clinton's courage let's not forget he was smashed 5-7 minutes earlier before Ropati laid him out. After the first hit I watched him stumbling around like a drunk. ABC Radio said he was meant to come off but brushed off the trainer.

Is anyone else on here familiar with concussions and if so can you tell me if there are varying levels? Because I've read of players who have been concussed and been subsequently ruled out of the following week's game because it's so serious. If this is the case I can't help but be mystified as to why Hodges returned to the field and why Clinton wasn't forcibly hooked before he was "Ropati'd" and sent to hospital.

Anyway I'm glad Clinton is ok. The Ropati hit happened right in front of us and it was sickening. I know I wouldn't have gotten up.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
By the way, McKinnon justified my opinion that he is a rubbish player on Friday night. Where the hell was he? All night he was AWOL. Why the hell is he letting his front rower chase down the high bomb? Seriously....he is rubbish.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Steve said:
On a side note what's the deal with concussions? Surely we weren't in that much trouble that Hodges needed to come back on when Folau did his ankle? I heard he was concussed after a knock in the first half and was benched and labelled "not to return".

And whilst everyone was marvelling at Clinton's courage let's not forget he was smashed 5-7 minutes earlier before Ropati laid him out. After the first hit I watched him stumbling around like a drunk. ABC Radio said he was meant to come off but brushed off the trainer.

Is anyone else on here familiar with concussions and if so can you tell me if there are varying levels? Because I've read of players who have been concussed and been subsequently ruled out of the following week's game because it's so serious. If this is the case I can't help but be mystified as to why Hodges returned to the field and why Clinton wasn't forcibly hooked before he was "Ropati'd" and sent to hospital.

Anyway I'm glad Clinton is ok. The Ropati hit happened right in front of us and it was sickening. I know I wouldn't have gotten up.

There is 3 levels of concussion. Depending on what level of concussion a player gets determines when they should return to playing. Judging by what most guidelines say Clinton should be returning in a 2-4wk time frame.

Have a look at this paper here http://www.impacttest.com/ArticlesPage_images/Articles_Docs/5BCurrentIssuesinManagingJAMA1999.pdf for a bit more info.

H

HITMAN82

BRL Player
Jun 4, 2008
McKinnon is a great player who is disgustingly out of fitness. He looks like a pack-a-day smoker the way he gasps for breath during the game. His whole physique has changed from a lithe, explosive and evasive fullback to that of a chubby pie-obsessed mong who can't even waddle through the biggest of defensive holes.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
HITMAN82 said:
McKinnon is a great player who is disgustingly out of fitness. He looks like a pack-a-day smoker the way he gasps for breath during the game. His whole physique has changed from a lithe, explosive and evasive fullback to that of a chubby pie-obsessed mong who can't even waddle through the biggest of defensive holes.
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Scorchie
  • leon.bott
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncs30
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • RodF
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • mitch222
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Bronx48
  • Strop
  • Waynesaurus
... and 41 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.