Broncos Vrs Knights - Build up thread

B

Bajar

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
Even with inexperience, hookers on debut seem to be able to get things going better than a make-shit hooker. So I agree with you, blood a rookie 9.

I'm with Rocky here. I'm sick of Henjak trying all of these different guys at hooker who do nothing but make shit. A dedicated hooker will at least make something creative, and be able to help Locky and Hunt out with the direction of play.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Broncos FaceBook update says Macca out for 2 weeks

T

tallis12

NYC Player
Mar 10, 2008
My team to face the Knights would be the following.

1. Josh Hoffman. - Like the way he runs the ball back, can improve on last weeks performance.
2. Steve Michaels. - Has experience, safer on the wing then in the centres, good dummy half runner.
3. Ben Teo'. - Was one of the best on the field last week, Tackled like a machine, back to 2nd row in attack.
4. Israel Folau. - Dissapeared in the 2nd half, needs to get involved more even if its out of dummy half.
5. Jharal Yow Yeh. - Just keep doing what your doing <3
6. Darren Lockyer. - Needs the forwards to start firing before he can weave his magic, inspirational leader.
7. Ben Hunt. - When the forwards start dominating, hoping to see some glimpses of what we all expect.
8. Shane Tronc. - Forward leader of the pack until Kenny comes back, Played great considering circumstances.
9. Kurt Baptiste. - Creative little dummy half, injuries are big moswell give him a chance, very impressive in cup.
10. Ashton Sims. - Needs to be in the pack ! big and mobile and can lead from the front, henjak open your eyes.
11. Sam Thaiday. - Words cant describe how much we love you sammy.
12. Alex Glenn. - Didnt want to move him out of the second row, can shift to dummy half if needed.
13. Corey Parker. - Good to have you back Parky.

14. Dunamis Lui. - More of an impact player, the more games he gets the better he will be.
15. Lagi Setu. - Another impact player just needs to focus on playing it simple.
16. Scott Anderson. - Great off the bench.
17. Mitchell Dodds. - Come into the second row and defend his arse off.

We need to beat the Knights.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
1. Hoffman
2. Michaels/Kemp (if fit)
3. T''eo
4. Falou
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Hunt
8. Tronc
9. Norman
10. Anderson
11. Sims
12. Thaiday
13. Parker
14. Glenn
15. Lui
16. Setu
17. Dodds

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The hooker options are pretty poor at the club at the moment... Baptiste should get a run or maybe the young bloke Butterfield from the Dolphins if he is playing well. If they want to go makeshit I say put Sammy T in there he has the talent and the smarts for the job....

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
The hooker options are pretty poor at the club at the moment... Baptiste should get a run or maybe the young bloke Butterfield from the Dolphins if he is playing well. If they want to go makeshit I say put Sammy T in there he has the talent and the smarts for the job....
Butterfield is no longer on the Broncos books..

shadow

shadow

NYC Player
May 9, 2009
foxsports says mccollough might be out for nearly the whole season

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
nopatience101 said:
Bucking Beads said:
Butterfield is no longer on the Broncos books..

I know and he is not playing for the Dolphins so he is no chance. It will have to Baptiste I reckon

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
a rethink on the team to play the Knights

1. Hoffman
2. Beale
3. Te'o
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Hunt
8. Tronc
9. Glenn
10. Dodds
11. Setu
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Lui
15. Anderson
16. Sims/Mcguire/Hala
17. Baptiste

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
shadow said:
foxsports says mccollough might be out for nearly the whole season

At least he's not dead - hang on, I'd better go find some wood to knock on.....

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It will be a tough tough season without our first choice hooker. Shame about Pj retiring he would have finally had his shot.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'd run with..

1. Hoffman 2. Michaels 3. Te'o 4. Folau 5. Yow Yeh 6. Lockyer 7. Hunt
8. Tronc 9. Glenn 10. Anderson 11. Dodds 12. Thaiday 13. Parker

14. Baptiste 15. Lui 16. Setu 17. Sims

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
If McCullough is out for the season and not just two weeks. Ben Hunt should take the role of hooker (when Wallace returns). I thought he did well of the bench in his earlier games and he showed enough in defense against the Bulldogs to suggest he could do the role. Let's hope he's not out for that long though.

W

whatever

BRL Player
Aug 26, 2009
Mister Wright said:
If McCullough is out for the season and not just two weeks. Ben Hunt should take the role of hooker (when Wallace returns). I thought he did well of the bench in his earlier games and he showed enough in defense against the Bulldogs to suggest he could do the role. Let's hope he's not out for that long though.
THE WOW Brisbane Broncos will be without Andrew McCullough for two weeks because of a chest injury.

McCullough has a tear in his pectoral muscle, but in good news the injury will not need surgery.

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... y&id=24921

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
We play like shit with him in the team, and he's one of the only blokes doing anything special out there. Whoever plays in his place had better play well.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Bronx48
  • Jazza
  • Scdeac
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • The Boss
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.