Broncos Vrs Roosters - Build up

Anybody know the estimated crowd numbers. Could be a huge factor if we get a good crowd

Monday night game against the Roosters, I reckon about 25000.

Jeba said:

having said that the Roosters haven't been up here since about 2003. so their fans based up here would be eager to go to the game so we could get over 30k on Monday night.

Foordy said:
Jeba said:

having said that the Roosters haven't been up here since about 2003. so their fans based up here would be eager to go to the game so we could get over 30k on Monday night.

I thought somebody mentioned on Super Saturday that 25000 tickets had already been sold. I was hoping for a 35000+ crowd, would be a big factor!!

Our last Monday game only got 20k. Not the greatest comparison though. It was against the Sharks the week after losing by 56.

Word on the streets is Nate Myles and Mitchell Pearce are both out tonight ...

Lets hope, this game is so important to our season with the other results compressing the table so much.

Smash. These. Tards.

Smash smash smash smash smash. 17 tries for Matt Gillett (and no goals from Parker thanks).

Let's give the comp a shake. GO BRONCOS!

gUt said:
Smash. These. Tards.

Smash smash smash smash smash. 17 tries for Matt Gillett (and no goals from Parker thanks).

why don't you want Parker to kick goals [icon_shru

Foordy said:
gUt said:
Smash. These. Tards.

He probably doesn't have him in his Supercoach team... [icon_lol1.

sydney_bronco09 said:
pearch and myles both out....

golden-perch.jpg

Foordy said:
gUt said:
Smash. These. Tards.

He is playing The Brizz in VRL and Parker is Brizz's goal kicker for this week [icon_wink

gUt also has Matt Gillett in his team, hence the 17 tries comment

Plus Parker cost me a motza last week by nailing that last kick the selfish so-and-so!

any cheap tickets going around for tonight? me and a mate want to go but we're both tight for cash at the end of the weekend!

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.