Broncos Vrs Storm - Build Up.

andirect said:
Good thing they normally play on opposite sides of the field
yeah cause ive never seen a good tactical coach change the side a player plays on to take advantage of a mismatch made in heaven.....

Perhaps a record loss could be on the cards?

I honestly feel that could happen. :|

I don't think I can watch this game. Sounds gutless of me but I'm just not up to watching my team fall apart. It's almost like we're slowly dying.

I'm still as excited as ever to see my team play. I know we'll lose, but while the effort is still there from the players, the very least I can do is watch them.

Browny said:
Where is the game being played?

Yep looking forward to a team that's now 850,000 over the cap and counting to give us a football lesson.

Strom 69 - Broncos 6

6 by us is a bit of a stretch :cry:

I reckon the storm will easily put 50 on us if we play like last week. Bellamy should just have them practicing offloads all week and tell them to swarm us in defence, we won't get on the scoreboard.

Who knows what the score could be! On the bright side according to Broncos.com.au we will get Kenny and Winterstein back.

1. Hoffman
2. Winterstein
3. Copley
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Hunt
8. Kenny
9. Baptiste
10. Tronc
11. Thaiday
12. Te'o
13. Parker
----------------------
14. Glenn
15. Dodds
16. Anderson
17. Sims

Gawd I am dreading the flight down to Melbourne. Seemed like a good idea at the time when I booked everything...

Love the team jebs and i have HUGE wraps on copely. But i think for the Storm we should have Teo in the 3. Bring Glenn on to start and add Hala/Mcguire to the bench.

I would even consider delaying Bapt from playing and letting Norman be our Hooker.

Would be happy with any of those options dragg, as long as we have NO outside backs on the bench.

Jeba said:
Would be happy with any of those options dragg, as long as we have NO outside backs on the bench.

We've been hoping for that since round 1 to no avail, but we can only pray [icon_pray.

draggx said:
Love the team jebs and i have HUGE wraps on copely. But i think for the Storm we should have Teo in the 3. Bring Glenn on to start and add Hala/Mcguire to the bench.

I would even consider delaying Bapt from playing and letting Norman be our Hooker.

+1

And as much as I'm not overly fond of Sims, it's about time Ivan stopped being a dickhead and included him in the team. Now is not the time for personal fueds, it's time for us to come together and stop playing shitty rugby league.

1. Hoffman
2. Winterstein
3. Te'o
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Hunt
8. Kenny
9. Norman
10. Tronc
11. Thaiday
12. Sims
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Dodds
16. Anderson
17. Lui/Hala/McGuire

Scotty said:
And as much as I'm not overly fond of Sims, it's about time Ivan stopped being a dickhead and included him in the team. Now is not the time for personal fueds, it's time for us to come together and stop playing shitty rugby league.

Its not a personal feud ... he is not playing good footy in the QLD Cup... i don't care what he did last year, If and only If he starts playing good footy with a good attitude should he be called to the NRL team

Foordy said:
Scotty said:

Its not a personal feud ... he is not playing good footy in the QLD Cup... i don't care what he did last year, If and only If he starts playing good footy with a good attitude should he be called to the NRL team

normally i agree 100%.... But if it means we are going to have a back on the bench in his place i am willing to forget Qcup form and give him another shot.

The ONLY way the Broncos will have a chance at this is if the Melbourne players forget their jerseys and have to wear Bronco U20 jerseys for the match...

Failing that, the forwards (as a pack) actually aim up. Tronc, Thaiday and Parker must take leadership roles. The younger forwards need to follow suit in defence. Give Lockyer and Hunt a chance to get some decent field position to set something up. But... sigh... Melbourne by 40+

draggx said:
Foordy said:
Scotty said:

normally i agree 100%.... But if it means we are going to have a back on the bench in his place i am willing to forget Qcup form and give him another shot.

Exactly. At this point in time I think leaving him out is as stupid as the decision to drop Winterstein and Te'o during our injury crisis.

I reckon Glenn was just getting settled in to the dummy half role before he was replaced by Norman. Reckon he should stay there. Also, Hunt should stay at 7 for the whole game. I liked the look of him on Friday night.

1. Hoffman
2. Winterstein
3. T'eo
4. Falou
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Hunt
8. Tronc
9. Glenn
10. Anderson
11. Setu
12. Thaiday
13. Parker
14. Kenny
15. Lui
16. Sims
17. Norman

Or try Norman in the centres and put T'eo in the 2nd row and Setu to the bench.

Why the **** would Sims play well in QCup? He doesn't want to be there, it's not why he came to Brisbane, and the team he should be in, is playing like fucking shit.

I don't blame him. Hell, I wouldn't blame him for not even lacing up for that shit.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Scdeac
  • Lozza
  • KickHaas
  • theshed
  • Rambstien
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • the_next
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • IceWorks
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.