Broncos Vs. Cowboys - Match Thread

broncospwn said:
ningnangnong said:
The Rock said:
Maybe I'm a hard marker but I don't reckon that was a great peformance, it was a win and that's all we need right now but seriously, conceding 26 points is silly.

It's finals time soon. We need to play for the entire 80. End of story.
Tamou is an absolute dog.
+402351823471820312309128312 :!: :!: :!:
Scumbag. He's now overtaken Gallen as the biggest dirty scumbag in the game. He had nothing to do with it yet he hits McGuire with full force in the back of his head while he wasn't expecting it and when he's not even looking. That is just all levels of low, made me furious. Damn McGuire is a tough cookie though he played on like he didn't even feel it! What a champ.

Wasn't just Tamole though, their entire team were using dirty tactics like throwing punches while "tackling" and dirty pushes and shoves through almost every play the ball, scums. I feel sorry for Henry can't imagine what it's like trying to coach a team of undisciplined idiots like that.

EDIT: Apparently he went in the sheds post game and apologised, doesn't change anything but at least he apologised.
----------

whoa huge call, one brain explosion vs all the shit gallen has does in his career.

Overall pretty happy with our performance. I think the tries at the end were due to our fatigue more than anything else. We had a couple of injuries and it was a physical game so I am not too worried about that.

Massive improvement from the front rowers this week. Tronc and Kenny started the game well and McGuire and Anderson (Anderson in particular IMO) were great off the bench. Anderson is one who can really bend the defence backwards, definately a keeper.

How good is Matt Gillett? Dead set you could put him in the front row and he'd still carve. Whatever task Ivan has for him, he delivers. The first try was awesome, beating 4 players. Outstanding.

Reading the paper this morning, Tamou was very apologetic and apparently he went to the Broncos sheds after the game to say sorry.

But they've definitely got their fair share of grubby players though the Cowboys, Watts and O'Donnell are two of the worst in the league. They'll be much better off without them next year.

Agree with everyone about Gillett. He's having a belter of a season, even if his running style is a bit odd. [icon_lol1.

Also, I thought Ben Hunt did a couple of nice things out there, to demonstrate his ability.

That kick down into the corner that resulted in Tupou getting held up in-goal, and then that beautiful cut-out pass for Gillett to score. Good to see.

Jeba said:
Overall pretty happy with our performance. I think the tries at the end were due to our fatigue more than anything else. We had a couple of injuries and it was a physical game so I am not too worried about that.

Yeah, only 5 day turnaround vs cowboys' 7. We were always going to struggle at the end, but luckily we had enough points on them by then. Now we get a week of and we can chuck everything at the eels who will be desperate not to lose.

ningnangnong said:
Agree with everyone about Gillett. He's having a belter of a season, even if his running style is a bit odd. [icon_lol1.

Lol he runs funny aye? [icon_lol1. As long as his running gets us over the line, I'm happy. Plus, he's actually a great utility player that plays above average with every position he plays. That's what I love about the man.

Gillett for Rookie of the Year! icon_thumbs_u

Kris Brisbane said:
Overall, great performance by us. The last ten minutes of the game was very disappointing as we shouldn't have allowed the Cowboys to score those two tries. It would've been better if we kept them scoreless at 14-34 as an additional 20point differential is crucial in the next few rounds.

Not only that, but I had the Broncos at 13+! [icon_thumbs_do

Was disappointed that the cowboys scored those 2 late trys.

Je$ter said:
[quote="The Brizz":4lgy80i2]If Matt Gillett isn't rookie of the year at the Dally M's they should not bother having them again, so consistent and so strong all season.

+1. I can't think of anyone else besdies him anyway??? Maybe Fensom or someone from Canberra might be in for a shot, but Gillett has been awesome.[/quote:4lgy80i2]

Hodkinson is definitely a possibility.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Johnny92
  • lakers133334
  • Scorchie
  • Financeguy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Lostboy
  • ell.d33
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.