Broncos Vs. Cowboys Thread (* HUNT AND LOCKYER BOTH OUT *)

kimlo said:
Many times players who are in better form won't get selected because of the performance of their team, luke bailey who in his time with ST George (dominant team back then) had been selected for Australia and in NSW starting side every year, when he went to the titans, everyone had said that he is a much better player and in much better form, yet he gets chosen on the bench for NSW and not chosen for Australia hmm.... Maybe cause titans weren't so dominant, or do you also want to deny that it was because form and the fact his team wasn't that great had no part to play in his non-selection/bench selection.

When were St. George dominant when Luke Bailey was playing rep footy at there club??? They have been a middle tier to mid-rounds of the finals club for the entire period he was there. The reason he was on the bench had nothing to do with the Titans and where they were it had to do with the fact that they were obviously concerned with what happened to him last time he started in an Origin (he was late in his opening stint and Carl Webb came on and rattled his cage 2 or 3 times) he and the entire NSW pack was shaken up and the match was really turned in our favour.

kimlo said:
Good work there, say the exact same thing twice in two different threads and two different posts.

I think it's in order when you clearly don't process it the first time. It's nice to see you can at least count.

SimplyBronco said:
kimlo said:
Good work there, say the exact same thing twice in two different threads and two different posts.

I think it's in order when you clearly don't process it the first time. It's nice to see you can at least count.

Do you have anything to add to this debate

SimplyBronco said:
kimlo said:

Kimlo pull your head and stay on topic and don't continually criticise the opinions of others. You, believe it or not are not the only one who has an opinion let alone the right one. Take this as a first warning.

Russo said:
SimplyBronco said:
kimlo said:

Kimlo pull your head and stay on topic and don't continually criticise the opinions of others. You, believe it or not are not the only one who has an opinion let alone the right one. Take this as a first warning.

Well, maybe he shouldn't criticize me in two different threads. I am into a debate with another member and he comes in and insults me without adding anything to the debate keep it fair aye? Can you also explain where i went off topic?

^ Just there [icon_lol1.

No one is insulting you mate. You just need to stop pushing the point. People's opinions will differ from yours in every aspect of life. Let it go, and accept them. Don't try and push to change people's minds.

Learn from someone who tried a few years ago on this very forum, and failed [icon_wink

Scotty said:
kimlo said:
I agree, easily one of the most underrated players in the competition in all honestly johnson who got chosen for australia, there is no way in the world he is better than stag, they are about the same skill level, yet johnson gets so many raps from the media and all else. Stagg most underrated in comp, or johnson is the most overrated.

I think you're a bit over dramatic on Johnson there. Stagg played an Origin game a couple of years ago and was clearly out of his depth, whereas Johnson in the rep games he has been in has shown he performs well under pressure (note: 61 tackles in origin 2 last year). When Stagg gets another shot at Origin and proves his worth on the rep scene then I'm sure he'll get the wraps he deserves.

If i recall correct johnson was out of his depth in his first game aswell. He was infact in the shortlist to be cut but bellamy stood up and said they were playing him wrong. Also stagg onlly got something like 40 minutes that game yet he is an 80 minute player.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.