Broncos Vs. Cowboys Thread (* HUNT AND LOCKYER BOTH OUT *)

Re: Broncos Vs. Cowboys Thread (* HUNT OUT, LOCKYER IN DOUBT *)

Boyd in his rightful position and Kemp................Booyah !!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Lockyer.

Broncos official line is "We can't confirm or deny that".
Could be mind games. Could be for real.

[icon_pray. Why? Against the one team I really want them to beat. Why?

Who the heck is going to play 5/8 if Lockyer is out ? Eastwood? Perry is injured..
*please not stagg (or carroll)*

Locky said last night that his knee was sore after last weeks game but that was to be expected and he wanted to start the game and not come on off the bench.
Said in the paper this morning that he wouldnt be able to play the 80min. as yet under Dr,s advice.

Why tonight and both of them [icon_thumbs_do That's footy I guess hey.

I reckon it is mind games and I hope I am right. Don;t be to worried people we have Wallace and marsh plus Ennis is making his comeback. I think Moon will be his replacement if he doesn;t play tonight.

have heard that locky is out.

who replaces him at 5/8?

God damn it. [icon_frown

Massive challenge for our boys. What an intriguing set of developments.

This is not good.

Not good but I think we will still beat them.

The margin just won't be as big hehehehehe

Thats awful news lol, although lets be realistic lockyer has done nothing for the side in the past 2 matches and Wallace has pretty much run the show( I still love lockyer and he is still the best just out of touch atm). I think were we will be really affected is the loss of special
K as for locky, I think Wallace can step it up slightly and lead us to victory, ahh.... Why hasn't anyone mention that shane perry will slot into 5/8 instead of lockyer cause i think thats what will happen.

kimlo said:
Thats awful news lol, although lets be realistic lockyer has done nothing for the side in the past 2 matches and Wallace has pretty much run the show( I still love lockyer and he is still the best just out of touch atm). I think were we will be really affected is the loss of special
K as for locky, I think Wallace can step it up slightly and lead us to victory, ahh.... Why hasn't anyone mention that shane perry will slot into 5/8 instead of lockyer cause i think thats what will happen.

We don't want to think of Perry hehehehehe

Beale to 5/8 maybe?

kimlo said:
lockyer has done nothing for the side in the past 2 matches

Nothing? He was close to best on field in the Panthers match. Although I do agree that we're better equipped to handle Locky's absense this year compared to previous years.

We're going to need Marsh and Ennis to do a lot of playmaking out of dummy half in we're going to win this game.

kimlo said:

Done nothing?

Did you watch them? Or did you pull that out of thin air?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.