Broncos Vs. Dragons - Match Thread

At least Sam's having a go - something he's done all year so far - though last thing we need is him down

Hmm Rabs said it was a good run from Glenn so did Gould when showing the replay to look for the penalty. What did you guys want them to say?

Bad luck there - a forward pass is not picked up then we get a penalty against us.

Twiztid said:
Hmm Rabs said it was a good run from Glenn so did Gould when showing the replay to look for the penalty. What did you guys want them to say?

Jizz like they do when a Dragon runs maybe.

Pretty easy, get a penlty, score a try. This is a simple game

Twiztid said:

"We have been advised by medical experts to never speak again"?

Even Gould said that should not have been a penalty... which means it was even less of a penalty than i thought

Rubbish penalty - seriously I HATE RL with these rubbish penalties...

Fozz said:
Twiztid said:

"We have been advised by medical experts to never speak again"?

I need a cold shower just thinking about that...

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  • barker
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.