Broncos Vs. Dragons - Match Thread

We're actually playing better than anyone has expected. Locky and Wallace should probably mix up their kicking options because the Dragons always catch it on full. Beale is doing well in attack, but defensively both him and Rivett are getting pwned by Morris.

Big Pete said:
Deadset how many times did that happen during the game? It was just a typical Klein penalty.

Don't let "Meat77" see that. Then again, since it's not me who said it it's probably sweet with him/her/it. Double standards...

Astroboy said:
Meat77 said:
Give it up dude, there are plenty of people pointing out the inadequacies of the refs, and there have been some go both ways. You seem incapable of actually making a positive contribution to an actual discussion about the game - too obsessed with your mysterious one-man crusade.

But you are going on like home penalties are rare. [icon_evillaugh

OMG: The ref is against us.

KrispyKris said:
We're actually playing better than anyone has expected. Lvky and Wallace should probably mix up their kicking options because the Dragons always catch it on full. Beale is doing well in attack, but defensively both him and Rivett are getting pwned by Morris.

Absolutely. Scoreline flatters the opposition as someone was saying. Just a couple of unfortunate lapses in defence. Other than that, compared to last week they're going well.

I think that it has been our best 1st half since Round 1 especially considering the players we have injured

The better team is in front.

But I just hate Klein. He's one of those guys that only brings his whistle out whenever he needs to get another side into the game.

draggx said:
We are still in this as long as the boys dont drop heads during the break.

Was good to note Hoffman did not give up chase on that last try.

with the +18.5 start maybe ....

Miss tackles by our standards are pretty good so far Dragons 6 Broncos 15, although they are making far too much ground, 696 to our 572, thats 120 more metres. They are doing it with ease.

10 players out of this game, we are doing amazingly well considering....

heads are still up in the Locky Room. Good sign that they have not given up.

Big Pete said:
The better team is in front.

But I just hate Klein. He's one of those guys that only brings his whistle out whenever he needs to get another side into the game.

Haha, maybe that means he'll give us some help in the 2nd half _woohoo_

Just to be clear Astroboy I don't have a problem with justified criticism of the refs. However, whether it's on here or in person (yes, I know who you are and have sat near you during several games) you tend to have some sort of vendetta against everyone with a whistle. I myself pointed out what a crap penalty was given against us earlier in the game so it's not double standards at all.

Anyway...on the game - first 20-minutes we showed great effort but noticeably faded near the break. If we don't come out strong in the second half this could get ugly fast

FYI Broncos if you keep giving stupid penalties away we will get flogged!!!!!! What is the penalty count 1-5 to the dragons????? Hold on boys, last week our second half way better then the first. I got to say add hodges, Folau, Winerstien and Yow Yeh and i think we are on top. We need Hodges at right centre bad, we are getting carved up on the right!!!! Sam Thaiday is carving creagh. Got to say Anderson is finally pulling his weight. Our fowards are aiming up but our right side outside backs are getting carved.

All I ask is that the guys don't "turn it up" in the 2nd half. That they remember they're wearing the Broncos jersey, that it is an immense privelage, that we've got a proud history, all that stuff. And that especially applies to the right side defence.

Donny said:
FYI Broncos if you keep giving stupid penalties away we will get flogged!!!!!! What is the penalty count 1-5 to the dragons????? Hold on boys, last week our second half way better then the first. I got to say add hodges, Folau, Winerstien and Yow Yeh and i think we are on top. We need Hodges at right centre bad, we are getting carved up on the right!!!! Sam Thaiday is carving creagh. Got to say Anderson is finally pulling his weight. Our fowards are aiming up but our right side outside backs are getting carved.
Harsh, I reckon this has been one of his quieter games so far...

what was with thew penalty on wallace. soward just folps on him with the ball and all of a sudden its a penalty. ffs. score straight after it too...

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Locky24
  • Dee
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.