Broncos Vs. Dragons - Match Thread

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Astroboy said:
ddd said:
Astroboy said:
Wow that was generous calling that a knock-back, but then again, good to see something go for us.

Did you see the replay? - that's called backwards mate icon_thumbs_u

Yeah but so often I've seen those called forward, just because he drops it. Gotta call that a rare good call!

I'll agree with you on that one for sures

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:
The Gymp said:
draggx said:
We play like this next week and we smash the Sharks.

You have no f#cking clue do you [icon_lol1.

Sharks wont be able to shut us down like the dragons.

[icon_lol1. Have a look at the Sharks against stats for the years Ricky Stuart has been in charge, they can't score tries that is there issue they no how to defend and we could learn plenty from them.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Meat77 said:
ddd said:
Meat77 said:
ddd said:
Meat77 said:
Yeah the penalties are soft but in first grade you are expected to make the odd tackle...

you also expect to get an impartial ref

It's not that they are biased - Klein and Chechin are always known for blowing the pea out of the whistle. Had the Broncos not let in 3 or 4 soft tries no-one would notice the penalties

If the pea hadn't been blown out of the whistle, the drags wouldn't have made easy metres, turn our side around and get a try on the platter

Maybe but the Dragions have defended their line every time we've got a penalty haven't they?

Did we get the penalites at the same crutial timing - someone mentioned the timing for us has been useless

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
Am I a broken record??? SOFT SOFT SOFTSOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
You may be a broken record Meat but you are right all the same.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Meat77 said:
ddd said:
Meat77 said:
ddd said:
Meat77 said:
Yeah the penalties are soft but in first grade you are expected to make the odd tackle...

you also expect to get an impartial ref

It's not that they are biased - Klein and Chechin are always known for blowing the pea out of the whistle. Had the Broncos not let in 3 or 4 soft tries no-one would notice the penalties

If the pea hadn't been blown out of the whistle, the drags wouldn't have made easy metres, turn our side around and get a try on the platter

Maybe but the Dragions have defended their line every time we've got a penalty haven't they?

Yep, the defence has been too soft by us, and the attack not as good as theirs. Much as I hate to say it, and does it have to be the SHIT GEORGE ILLAWANKA DRAGQUEENS? Damn I HATE the scums! High penalty count (both ways) probably favours them in this situation but our boys have not aimed up enough.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
We could use a good defence coach.

Who does the job for the Dragons? We should steal him. Or the Storms.

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
The Gymp said:
You may be a broken record Meat but you are right all the same.

It's embarrassing. Seriously - we used to be the best goal-line defenders in the comp.

Now... [icon_non

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
guys, it wouldn't matter who we played tonight we would have been beaten by plenty.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Fozz said:
We could use a good defence coach.

Who does the job for the Dragons? We should steal him. Or the Storms.

I would have been happy if the Ricky Stuart rumours had have been true, Henjak is clearly not interested in defense or appointed anyone who has any idea about it.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.