Broncos Vs. Dragons - Match Thread

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Oh I know Burg, I just wish someone would come along and make it a part of our tactics/culture/style/whatever.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Kaz said:
The Gymp said:
Fozz said:
I would have been happy if the Ricky Stuart rumours had have been true, Henjak is clearly not interested in defense or appointed anyone who has any idea about it.

We have to have a complete cleanout of the coaching staff.

Why not the whole team - we should by the Melbourne rebels team and just start from scratch

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Meat77 said:
Defence is attitude - these guys aren't showing it

They also haven't had the opportunity to gel in first grade, which too is essential to first grade defence

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Soward knock-on, McCulloch TRY! As long as the video ref allows...

Beachy

Beachy

QCup Player
Mar 6, 2008
Meat77 said:
The Gymp said:
You may be a broken record Meat but you are right all the same.

It's embarrassing. Seriously - we used to be the best goal-line defenders in the comp.

Now... [icon_non

It's simple ... They don't care enough about defence. Systematic of the culture of u20s comp really. They're willing to bust a gut in attack and do all the flashy stuff that gets them on the news highlights, but not the nitty gritty things in defence that wins footy matches

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.