Broncos Vs. Dragons - Match Thread

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Beachy said:
Meat77 said:
The Gymp said:
You may be a broken record Meat but you are right all the same.

It's embarrassing. Seriously - we used to be the best goal-line defenders in the comp.

Now... [icon_non

It's simple ... They don't care enough about defence. Systematic of the culture of u20s comp really. They're willing to bust a gut in attack and do all the flashy stuff that gets them on the news highlights, but not the nitty gritty things in defence that wins footy matches

But that comes down to the coach - u20s especially - their last focus should be winning, rather D should be it

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Beachy said:
Meat77 said:
The Gymp said:
You may be a broken record Meat but you are right all the same.

It's embarrassing. Seriously - we used to be the best goal-line defenders in the comp.

Now... [icon_non

It's simple ... They don't care enough about defence. Systematic of the culture of u20s comp really. They're willing to bust a gut in attack and do all the flashy stuff that gets them on the news highlights, but not the nitty gritty things in defence that wins footy matches

Then it's simple ..... just concentrate only on defensive drills at training, and let them play touch footy when we get the ball in gametime.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
what the shit was creagh complaining about??? he goddamn spun sam, what did he expect with an anal ref

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
McCullough is our only good player. He gives it 100% every play defense or attack.

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WIN!!!!, WE'VE SCORED MORE POINTS THAN MORRIS YIPPIEE!!!!!!!!

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
EAT THAT MORRIS!!!!!

I said before the game if we were within 18 I could deal - as such i can really deal

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
3rd match in a row that mccullough has scored one of those dummy half tries

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Well, I can almost call that a reasonable effort - just not quite. Kudos to big Sam who was huge all night, and Locky and Wallace had a real dig - just no quality outside them. At least we finished the game well. Lots of luck against us with some penalties coming at bad times but we shouldn't have given them away and should have defended better. Hope the young blokes learn something from that, like the need to learn how to tackle. Damn, we need all those injured players back. [eusa_doh

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Looking forward to Inglis hopefully making Morris look like an idiot in State of Origin.

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Lostboy
  • Lurker
  • Galah
  • Donald Garner
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.