Broncos vs. Panthers in Honolulu

Awesome... I want to go!

I thought the last game in the USA was a test match between Aus and the US sometime in the 2000's?

Just 12 days after our Grand Final victory.

I guess the boys won't have long to celebrate.

I thought the last game in the USA was a test match between Aus and the US sometime in the 2000's?

2004 in Pennsylvania.

Rugby League games are played all the time in the US. I'm guessing Triple M didn't realize that, or they meant the last time an Australian team played in the US was 1987.. Which is still wrong.

Souths played Leeds in Jacksonville in 2008. Luke was man of the match.

I can't remember if another Australian team played there after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be just like when the Brady Bunch went there for a double episode. Posters under 40 plus disregard.

Damn I'll be there 2 weeks later.

Re: Broncos to play in Hawaii

Wait, so we are playing in Hawaii AND Honolulu?

Dude, I know. I was referring to the two threads for the one game

Oops, my bad.

192440-0fe997ce-1b26-11e5-97ec-3d544eeab69c.jpg

Darius looking fly af

Some strong opposition to this happening. The end of year Tests aren't happening because players are too tired too overworked and need a break- but they tour anyway.

I am not against it but I certainly can see a point, you can't have a rest from Tests so you can tour and play anyway.

I will be going. The Mrs has been bangin on about going to Hawaii for a while.. But yeah should we win the GF, this will just be like an extended mad Monday for the boys.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ell.d33
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • azza.79
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • BruiserMk1
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.