Broncos vs Panthers - Team lists and pre-game discussion

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Massive, massive game for us this week. Penrith are a real dark horse this year and have been playing some sensational football. Away from home on a Friday night, IMO this is a real danger game. We need a lot of improvement, particularly in the last 20 minutes of the match, or some of their outside backs could murder us.

All pre-game discussion and team lists in here, as per usual, please icon_thumbs_u

Agree Mick! This is a danger game for the Broncos, really need to win this one well to send a message to the rest of the comp...

i think their backs arent as good as our defence. have to have some1 helping Locky cos theyll throw lewis, pritchard at him all game.

kicking game MUST be at its best.

our record is good their so i say Broncos by 14

I say why are the Titans and Broncos both playing on Friday night?? So no doubt the Titans get the live game in QLD.

Beads6 said:
I say why are the Titans and Broncos both playing on Friday night?? So no doubt the Titans get the live game in QLD.
No, Broncos are live.

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Steven Michaels
4. Justin Hodges
5. Israel Folau
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Ashton Sims
13. Corey Parker

Interchange:
14. David Taylor
15. Alex Glenn
16. Andrew McCullough
17. Josh McGuire

Nine and NBN on the Coast have Broncos game live. So the Titans fans are getting shafted, which is a good thing.

Is Setu injured? I thought he was pretty good against the chooks...

not sure whether Setu's been dropped or forced out with injury. He hasn't really made much of an impact so far, so maybe he's been cut.

The pack's looking good though I must say. Hopefully Sims can step up.

Yeah, I didn't refresh my page before I posted it.

Sorry mate.

ethos said:
not sure whether Setu's been dropped or forced out with injury. He hasn't really made much of an impact so far, so maybe he's been cut.

The pack's looking good though I must say. Hopefully Sims can step up.

If he's been cut, i'll be rather disappointed.

Out of last weeks team, if there is one player who deserves to be cut, well i think we can all guess who it is. :mrgreen:

Steve Michaels.

Not Scuba Steve.

If the person with that banner is here.... shame.

Setu's been cut, his defence in the last quarter of the game against the Roosters is probably what tipped Henjak to cutting him.

I am happy with the team selected as for S. Michaels he was given a solid talking to from Henjak yesterday about his form so lets hope he turns things around. Looking forward to seeing Sims getting a crack I think he needs a chance to redeem himself.

Beads6 said:
I am happy with the team selected as for S. Michaels he was given a solid talking to from Henjak yesterday about his form so lets hope he turns things around. Looking forward to seeing Sims getting a crack I think he needs a chance to redeem himself.

Why wasn't Setu given a solid talking to and left in the team then?

Seems a tad unfair, especially considering Setu has been performing better than Michaels in previous matches.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.