Broncos Vs Panthers

Who will win this Sunday at Suncorp!

• Total voters
I'm not going to underestimate the Panthers and it will take time for our side to gel so I will be happy to get the 2 points in a solid hitout.

Should be an interesting game. Can't wait to see the full team out there. Can't wait to see Lockyer back in action!

I believe we have a big contest on our hands!

The Panthers pack will look set to dominate early on before the arm wrestle sways back towards the Broncos. The backline will set the difference with Hodges blowing open the game with a long-range set up for a try! That's my prediction. icon_thumbs_u

Penrith can win and I think they will. We're underdone and our trial form has shown some worrying signs.

Brisbane 8
Penrith 18

I think we will win by 12.

Our mobile pack will be the difference at the back end of the game.

The Rock said:
ALH said:
Our mobile pack will be the difference at the back end of the game.

Wow...I cannot believe we're actually saying 'Broncos pack' and 'mobile' in the same sentence.

I left out ball playing hehehehehe

I am hoping all the above happens.

I have a feeling we'll beat them fairly convincingly. The boys will be fired up and the new signings will have a big point to prove.

Our combinations could be a problem though, especially in the halves.

I have a feeling we will lose.

But then again, I always say that. :oops:

We should win easilly. Penrith's halves are 1) nothing short of crap (Joe Williams) or 2) Completely inexperienced (Sammut). We should outplay them in every aspect IMO.

I think this will be a tough game - i predict that the panthers will be one of the teams to perform well for the first 70% of the comp - they have some great young talent mixed in with some old heads - they have a lot of points in them.

I predict we will be 0 from 1 after round 1.

In terms of the fairy tale game, Petero will live happily ever after.

Being a Broncos forum, and being a devoted Broncos fan, of course I'm going to say Penrith are going to smash us :roll: :roll:

I'm just looking forward to seeing some live football. Hopefully it'll be more interesting than tonight's two games.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.