Broncos Vs. Raiders - Match Thread.

broncospwn said:
Aeetee said:
to answer brownys question... I heard pa rker was possibly out for 6 weeks.
I think it's confirmed now :( 4-6 weeks! :cry:

hmmm hes named on the extendedbench for us against the Warriors.

Aeetee said:
broncospwn said:
Aeetee said:
to answer brownys question... I heard pa rker was possibly out for 6 weeks.
I think it's confirmed now :( 4-6 weeks! :cry:

hmmm hes named on the extendedbench for us against the Warriors.
Why would he be on the extended bench if he wasn't injured? Do you think he's a chance, I think I read an article today which said he's goners for 4-6 weeks. I really hope your right though and it might be something not as severe.

found it http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/cor ... 5844212508

parker is no chance, pretty sure that side will change a fair bit by game time, Henjak just copied the side he had because he didnt have any time to go through the tapes from monday and decide...

This is what the Bronx site says:
"Lock Corey Parker is in extreme doubt with a knee injury that show signs of keeping him out for up to six weeks, but was left in the team until club medical staff can confirm the injury and name a replacement."

Is it me or was that on of Lockyers worst games? Disappointed at the result but we were never in the game.

Burg said:
Is it me or was that on of Lockyers worst games? Disappointed at the result but we were never in the game.

Actually for most the second half Broncos were right in it. just couldn't finish of what they started.

I thought he was awesome once the forwards pulled their fingers out.

I thought Lockyer was not great, don't know why so many in POTS are voting for him. His passing was poor and his running game non-existent. But his forwards were getting bashed, that's true.

gUt said:
I thought Lockyer was not great, don't know why so many in POTS are voting for him. His passing was poor and his running game non-existent. But his forwards were getting bashed, that's true.

Even still he was cod ordinary, which is unlike him. Even in bad situations he tends to shine, at least with crisp passing, good kicking game and taking on the line himself.

All three were pretty hopeless on Monday, other that one nice grubber for a drop out in the first half (which the Broncos duly squandered on an early tackle).

Aeetee said:
to answer brownys question... I heard parker was possibly out for 6 weeks.

Better late then never [icon_razz1

I dont remember seeing him come off let alone get injured

I think Lockyer was the guy who squandered that oppurtunity as well Coxy when Joel Thompson came in and laid him out with a nice shoulder charge.

Lockyer wasn't too bad, set up the first try nicely and had some good runs down the right hand side. I wouldn't of had him before any of the second rowers or Folau though.

ivanhungryjak said:
This is what the Bronx site says:
"Lock Corey Parker is in extreme doubt with a knee injury that show signs of keeping him out for up to six weeks, but was left in the team until club medical staff can confirm the injury and name a replacement."

Absolutely confirmed now

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26893406-5018866,00.html

Injured Brisbane Broncos forward Corey Parker says he has no regrets about his ill-fated decision to play against Canberra on Monday night.
With his wife, Margaux, overdue with the couple's first child, Parker rolled the dice by flying to the nation's capital to line up against the Raiders in the 22-14 loss.

But his determination to not let his teammates down backfired when he suffered a grade-three medial ligament strain to his knee that will sideline him for four to six weeks.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.