Broncos Vs. Raiders - Match Thread

They just said on the Radio that Wallace will be playing 5/8th and Hunt at halfback.

Kris said:
Damn, I thought it was already past 7pm there and I was all ready to watch it live! I'm using Justin TV, is there a better one?

Justin still streams normal stuff? I thought that site had gone to complete shit.

Broncos have won the 20's in the dying stages!!!

draggx said:
Kris said:
Damn, I thought it was already past 7pm there and I was all ready to watch it live! I'm using Justin TV, is there a better one?

Justin still streams normal stuff? I thought that site had gone to complete shit.

Lol, I'm just playing the waiting game. Hopefully it works...

Raiders 40
Broncos 10

FTS Croker
LTS Gillett
MOTM Campese

I hope I am completely wrong, I hope Wallace proves me wrong.

Do you have a link to the Justin TV stream?..

Silly NSW showing the game delayed.. grrrrr

The mighty Raiders are on the rise again. Go you mighty Raiders go! Not sure who you're playing tonight, allegedly there was a team called the Brisbane Broncos playing in the middle of the season. Their jerseys look the same tonight but the team that's played in them the last 3 or 4 weeks - I think is known as the Bruno Bullsh!ts - named after the manager who singlehandedly dismantled a mighty premiership force over the course of 4 years, decimating the team by sending most of their best players to other clubs. Oh well, maybe we'll see the Broncos back next season...

In the meantime, I'm hoping there will be some guys next year who will have a think about a desire to resurrect the pride in a once-great jersey.

schmix said:
I don't like your chances with JustinTV folks, but try here:

http://www.iraqgoals.tv/ch4.html

Not sure what it's streaming at the moment but apparently it's going to the Broncos game at 7:30 [icon_shru

Have I told you lately that I love you?

It's working! I can't have sound though because I can't find my earphones FML.

I'm getting a thing called "USTREAM" which is nonstop bloody ads! [icon_non

What do I need to do to get the stream???

Astroboy said:

Oh wait, here it is now icon_thumbs_u

Astroboy said:
Astroboy said:

Oh wait, here it is now icon_thumbs_u

Lol, yeah I was like that too!

We're doing pretty good. Where was this the last 3 weeks

thanks 4 the link guys! i have wanted something like this for years. living in adelaide i have to wait till after midnight to watch the league

Folau os getting heabily involved.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.