Broncos vs Roosters Game Thread

ethos said:
Someone should make a WA-POW! banner in old school comic style text.
Glad it's not just me - I think of that every time I see his name!

That is bloody brilliant news! Just what we needed. :mrgreen:

i saw ben hannant at crazy clarks today with his kids. i didnt ask him if hes playing or anything tho, just thought id mention it lol.

Excuse me? I don't believe the good people of BroncosHQ.com should be subjected to disgusting language that this child seems to find alright to throw wherever he wants.

This behavior is unwarranted and is not required in a general discussion about a football team. He should go to the football if he wishes to swear about the team, not here.

pennywisealfie said:
i saw ben hannant at crazy clarks today with his kids. i didnt ask him if hes playing or anything tho, just thought id mention it lol.

Haha how cute are his kids.
When i was up in brisi for origin last yr i went to training with some freinds and he asked could i sit with his son until his wife came haha!
I thought it was cute!

Aussie said:
Excuse me? I don't believe the good people of BroncosHQ.com should be subjected to disgusting language that this child seems to find alright to throw wherever he wants.

This behavior is unwarranted and is not required in a general discussion about a football team. He should go to the football if he wishes to swear about the team, not here.

Well thats why i edited. If you hate disgusting language, then please set an example and don't insult other people. Are you an idiot? I did not swear about the team This is ****ing brilliant news! Is not swearing at the team, perhaps you should go back to school and learn to read, write and understand what your reading.

As long as I'm not swearing at someone, then you can mind your own business, just wish there were rules to bad there are no rules atm, Forum rules thing up the top can't be clicked.

kimlo said:
Aussie said:

Well thats why i edited. If you hate disgusting language, then please set an example and don't insult other people. Are you a idiot? I did not swear about the team This is ****ing brilliant news! Is not swearing at the team, perhaps you should go back to school and learn to read, write and understand what your reading.

As long as I'm not swearing at someone, then you can mind your own business, just wish there were rules to bad there are no rules atm, Forum rules thing up the top can't be clicked.

When did I insult you? eusa_think

I didn't say I was against you swearing 'about the team', I am against you swearing fulls top. Forums don't need your language. Please refrain in future young fellow.

I would prefer a reduction in profanity myself. By the looks of it, a lot of your recent posts have been filled with swearing. It's not to say my ears are about to blow from hearing it but some things can be said in a different way or go without swearing and have the same effect don't you think mate?

Well I said it in another thread that Rocky mustn't have activated or put in the new profanity filter yet. I'm sure he'll get around to it.

Well, I just don't see what the fuss is about, he said please refrain from using such language so i edited my post and replaced the not so pleasant word. I've changed it so enough said get back to topic plz. :mrgreen: :D

The Rock said:
SimplyBronco said:
Well I said it in another thread that Rocky mustn't have activated or put in the new profanity filter yet. I'm sure he'll get around to it.

Yes that is correct. I haven't had a chance but I'd still like to hope that people would be mature enough to not take advantage of it. [icon_lol1.

well **** this and **** that [icon_razz1

is the game going to be shown at 6:30 or 7:30 (qld tv)

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.