Broncos vs Sharks - BHQ Meet Up?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Just going to throw this out there, since some of y'all may not have read the thread in League Talk. Thinking of flying up for this game, which is on Friday, 11 August.

Would anyone be interested in a BHQ meet up for this match? When I say 'meet up', I literally just mean finding a pub or other such drinking establishment, and trading yarns accompanied by the social elixir of alcohol. All very casual.

So, anyone potentially up for it?

Don't make me tag people.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a tag...

Where you flying up from Ning?

It'd be good to get back to the spiritual home Suncorp, been too long.

Broncos Vs Sharks should be a good game. And like all good games (or just any game in general) hope the boys get up. If you decide on an establishment and I'm in the vicinity I'll deffo drop in for some Bev's and to cheer on the boys.

Pig 'n' Whistle @ West End is where I hang out before games. Great grub, and you don't have to wait too long for a beer. It's about a 15 minute walk to the ground, but imo, definitely the best place to go pre & post game.

source.gif

Active Now

• The Boss
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Rambstien
  • Clintos
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.