Broncos vs Storm [Round 12, 2021]

Jesse be like “ I’d be okay if I was getting good ball”.

Milf has had his worst half in. Broncos jersey tonight. Hope he stays in the sheds.

**** sake Milford has pissed me off. Imagine getting a million a year and being a lazy unfit shit ****. Absolute disrespect to the club that he's let himself get this shit.

And there is no use saying there is promise, we looked good in patches. This is a game we should win, storm have half their team missing. We arent that trash, we should be ahead.
We also have half our team out, and the Storm aren't carrying Milford.

Big test of Kev. Will Milf come out of the sheds at half time?

This team is building all the time which is wonderful but you have to cut the anchor that is Milf now, he's done. Line needs to be put through his name and hopefully he finds someone to take his contract for the rest of the year. He is pulling the whole team down.

Agree.

After tonight if we find ourselves in a situation where we need a depth half out there, it should be someone else. Milford simply cannot be picked again.

We have played well tonight, defended well, got into good areas on the field and all that. Just Milford can't do even the fundamentals right, passing and kicking.

I think this is a first unanimous milf hate train without at least one apologist.
Weirdly satisfying.
Such a sad decline, someone in a psych degree should do a thesis on it

How far has he fallen - I feel for him as a bloke but man, I thought Townsend had fallen off a cliff but Milly has fallen out of the galaxy

Also, kudos to Klein for once, he had a really good first half.

It's a really unfortunate scoreline for the Broncos. They've been just as strong as Melbourne in the arm wrestle but the execution has been poor and they find themselves down by 16. I thought early on the defensive efforts particularly from Turpin were great and the injection of Robati really lifted the Broncos.

Will be interesting to see how Kevie responds. Milford's mind looks elsewhere and he's somehow made a game where Kelly made three back-breaking errors look passable. Think we may see Arthars go to 6 with Copley to come on.

Milf is our Blackberry. Was a world beater at one stage but got too rich and comfortable and became irrelevant in a matter of 2 years.
When is he going to shut down then?

What caps it all off was the last play before half time, Turps looks for a pass and Milford is just running across the ruck with his back towards the play the ball.

I was happy with a lot of what we were doing out there and then in the space of 10 minutes and multiple trash plays we end up getting whooped again. It's not all on him but he needs to be hooked at half time, just not up to grade.

The ref let Melbourne get away with murder in the ruck, people should have been sent but it's the Storm so you know how it goes.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • Evander
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.