Bullemor

Transferred:
Lodge

Not Good Enough:
Riki
Asiata
Palasia

Too good for the entertainment on offer
Indeed, oddly made best friends with a Scottish Doctor at my golf club and he’s a freak, he’ll have a taste and know 90% of the time what region it’s from and who made it.

got me onto some good stuff but unfortunately his price point far exceeds mine, so I grab a taste when I’m over 🤣. There are however some really nice ones that don’t break the bank and are heavily underrated.

So next week:

Injured:
Haas
Carrigan
Glenn
Piakura?
Hetherington?

Suspended:
Bullemor

Transferred:
Lodge

Not Good Enough:
Riki
Asiata
Palasia

You forgot someone.

Broncos should lose suncorp stadium privileges. Only elite sports team should be allowed to use it. How many floggings have we had here in the last few years.

Indeed, oddly made best friends with a Scottish Doctor at my golf club and he’s a freak, he’ll have a taste and know 90% of the time what region it’s from and who made it.

got me onto some good stuff but unfortunately his price point far exceeds mine, so I grab a taste when I’m over 🤣. There are however some really nice ones that don’t break the bank and are heavily underrated.
The Lagavulin 16.
The single best dram you will try for under 200$

I'm so beyond fed up with seeing these scum ***** put 40+ on us. When are we going to wake up?

Unread

Active Now

• Strop
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.