Broncos vs Tigers Game Thread (Teams Announced)

Why do they have 21 players named?

This year Lawrence has always had a couple of lapses in his game...

I like the team. Hope Taylor gets a run.

mrslong said:
Why do they have 21 players named?

Covering for City/Country and players carrying injuries i'd suspect.

Meat77 said:
Coxy said:
Meat77 said:
Pardon my ignorance but who's Derrick Watkins?

Backrower, formerly from the Cowboys, who was investigated for sexual assault a couple of years ago. Oh right, we don't talk about off field stuff huh?

Good player who's been playing for Redcliffe in the Q Cup this year, been in the Broncos system for 3 years now I think.

What sort of backrower? A similar style player to who?

Neville Costigan type.......particularly in looks [icon_wink [icon_drun

Tigpies probably don't want Marshal to go through 3 tough games in a week

666 said:

Absolutely! That's 2 shoulders and a knee!

rnabokov said:
666 said:

Irt's bad enough he is gonna run into the aussie pack, running into the broncos pack with guys that will feel ripped off about non-selection in the rep games ( Thaiday and Hannant for Aus, Ennis and Sims for city/country ) and be looking to prove selectors wrong a week before could cause all three injuries in the one game.

Marshall is like my mum's tampon.
In one week..yeah yeah you know it goes.

666 said:
rnabokov said:
666 said:

Irt's bad enough he is gonna run into the aussie pack, running into the broncos pack with guys that will feel ripped off about non-selection in the rep games ( Thaiday and Hannant for Aus, Ennis and Sims for city/country ) and be looking to prove selectors wrong a week before could cause all three injuries in the one game.

Not to mention the training sessions ...

Coxy said:
Interesting that people now write off Chris Lawrence's defence after a couple of lapses against the Sharks. He has actually been strong defensively early in his career eusa_think

He's a below average player at this point of his career IMO. Most Tigers supporters I know think so too.

Didnt Watkins play for the Clydies as well? I thought he left the Broncos...

Anyway, I can't wait til we kick the Tigers' asses hahah.

Still no Parker.

Absolutely shattered.

We better win! My god-daughter who is 5 goes for the Tigers. Although I did manage to get her to support the Broncos as her second team.

Should be a good game. I think it's good the Tigers won last week.

I'm hoping Moon gets to start.

Knowing Bennett's selections, he'll probably move Moon to the bench, shift Stagg to the centres and start with Clinton in the front row.

Most likely. I don't think it will really matter in the scheme of things, but oh well.

I suppose not but starting would probably give Moon a bit more confidence.

And, is Hodges definitely playing? I heard / read somewhere that he was in a fair bit of doubt.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.