Broncos Vs. Titans - Build Up Thread

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
I agree with the team 100%. It is a shame we can't get Norman in the side he deserve to be there.

I'd probably have Norman over Beale... but i'm pretty happy with the team too, although i do expect some positional changes before kickoff

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:
Bucking Beads said:
I agree with the team 100%. It is a shame we can't get Norman in the side he deserve to be there.

I'd probably have Norman over Beale... but i'm pretty happy with the team too, although i do expect some positional changes before kickoff

Beale was pretty good on Sunday and is Ivan's love child. He probably is a touch more versatile also.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Hope Beale keeps on improving if that's the case, he's got to justify Ivan's opinion of him.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Biggest cliche in league but I really DO think we have to take it week by week ATM.

I don't know what to expect, one day the team can beat the Storm the next week we produce a performance like we did against Canberra this year.

One thing about being under IH I'm not sure what is on the table so lets not jump the gun...

if we can manage to get a roll on like last year then the competition is weak enough for us to even win it... no doubt about that!

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
tough call to leave Norman out after his performance on sunday, he combined seamlessly with locky and with Gillett back, he could cover most spots Beale would anyway. I would go with Norman on the bench and when hunt needs a breather bring norman on at hb and push Wal to 9. Beale did come out of his shell a bit though as well and did play well, I just think if it was a decision between the two, Norman played better.

A

Abe The Cop

QCup Player
Mar 13, 2008
Thats not a bad team, I think we can get the job done. There weak side would be the left, our right, which is our strongest, i think we can cause havoc if we direct plenty of attack that way. Tough on Norman to miss out on a spot, he was good last week.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I have to wonder if Kenny will actually play this week, he has been named in the team the last 2 weeks only to pull out.

T

TWU_1

BRL Player
Oct 14, 2009
I reckon we put Gillett into no.3, making Glenn the utility and the rest of the bench spots filled with forwards. Sorry Norman and Beale.. Even when Hodges comes back, I think they will miss out with Glenn on the bench.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Reckon Norman will play with Wallace taking another week off, well that's what I'd like to see anyway.

hope you are ready for Hayden Tee, Coxy and Rob haha

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The Rock said:
We're basically full strength bar Macca and Anderson.

No reason why we can't win this.
And Hodges

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The Rock said:
Meh. We've won this year without Hodges which is why I didn't include him.

But my point is, we cannot use injuries as an excuse if we lose this week.
True that and if we beat Storm then we should have no problem beating the Titans.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Titans Team:

1 Preston Campbell
2 Kevin Gordon
3 Clinton Toopi
4 Joseph Tomane
5 David Mead
6 Greg Bird
7 Scott Prince [c]
8 Luke Bailey
9 Nathan Friend
10 Brad Meyers
11 Anthony Laffranchi
12 Mark Minichiello
13 Ashley Harrison

Interchange
14 Matthew White
15 Michael Henderson
16 Sam Tagataese
17 William Zillman

Coach: John Cartwright

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It seems to me part of the reason we beat the Storm was that our halves combined, as others have posted, seamlessly, unlike most of our previous games, and Hunt was very good at 9. It will therefore be interesting to see how seamlessly Wallace and Lockyer combine against the Titans, and if Hunt improves further at 9.

I doubt Prince and Campbell will be fazed by our defence, and Prince is capable of shredding any defence.

As for Hodges, I wonder how long it will take for him to build up his calf muscles to be effective.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Well Wallace seemed to "hit form" just before he got injured.

Unread

Active Now

• mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • john1420
  • Harry Sack
  • Lostboy
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.