Broncos Vs. Titans - Game Thread

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
That decision was a deadest disgrace I hope Ivan gets a 10k fine and sprays those refs

T

TLCC

BRL Player
Mar 12, 2008
The Broncos are doing really well considering all the bullshit decisions that have gone against them!

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Folau has been pretty average IMO, other than using his strength to score his second. The first was just catch and fall. And his other runs have been ordinary too.

Edit: Not to mention the opposition players keep running rings around him when he defends.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That Lockyer one was really 50/50, it looked very Rugby Union to me.

On the other hand, I did think Winterstein was taken mid-air.

All in all a solid first half that's just seemed to breeze by. Game is still in the balance.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
There have been some 50/50 calls that have gone against both teams IMO. Very happy to be 12-6 up, we need to keep up the tempo or the Titans will be ready to pounce.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
that Titans try, what's the rule on head contact?

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I can see some serious Bob Dylan potential in Brad Fittler.

AhyesthembroncosAREgoingtohavetoshowUPthissecondhalf.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Scotty said:
There have been some 50/50 calls that have gone against both teams IMO. Very happy to be 12-6 up, we need to keep up the tempo or the Titans will be ready to pounce.

Yeah really the decision could have gone eitherway, it went the way of the Titans and fortunately it didn't come back to bite us on the ass. I will say one thing though Scotty, I think the Titans have been really soft up the middle at times tonight, I would definitely be looking to make some easy breaks there in the second half.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Beware. The Titans play best when they are down, and they have scored most of their points in the second half. Other than that, pretty average first half. Bird needs to stop hitting Tomane so flat footed.

B

Bond

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
GCBRONCO said:
Scotty said:

Yeah really the decision could have gone eitherway, it went the way of the Titans and fortunately it didn't come back to bite us on the ass. I will say one thing though Scotty, I think the Titans have been really soft up the middle at times tonight, I would definitely be looking to make some easy breaks there in the second half.

I agree GCBronco, a few more of those inside balls to Teo and Thaiday are in order

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Brisbane's second halves haven't been very good either this year.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Folau gives away a silly penalty deep into the Titans tackle count.

Hold em out Broncos!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Was looking very shakey there.

But Tagataese loses it.

Or was it raked?

Active Now

• Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Mighty Bronx
  • rnabokov
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncoFan94
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.