have fun last night Ning?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
pennywisealfie said:

Thanks for asking penny, you're the first BHQ'er to ask. You have made my day.

Yes, yes I did.

The only negative would be that no one from BHQ paid $20 to meet me. Guess I'm just not worth that much. :|

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
ningnangnong said:
pennywisealfie said:

Yes, yes I did.

The only negative would be that no one from BHQ paid $20 to meet me. Guess I'm just not worth that much. :|

Another question would be apart from charging an appearance fee did you actively seek out the BHQers or did you slink into the shadows like you normally do with the SBBSers...?

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Meat, the latter lol. He didn't even want to meet up with his fellow Handshake Crew member (me).

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Meat77 said:
ningnangnong said:
pennywisealfie said:

Yes, yes I did.

Another question would be apart from charging an appearance fee did you actively seek out the BHQers or did you slink into the shadows like you normally do with the SBBSers...?

Sounds like he slunk into the shadows. Pretty lame really.

A

Abe The Cop

QCup Player
Mar 13, 2008
We've never had all 3 of our wingers fit at the same time, and right now I don't think any of them are at 100%. Yow Yeh still doesn't really stretch out when he runs and Winterstein didn't really extened himself either. He didn't look too great when he was chasing after Tomane.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.