Broncos vs Titans LIVE SCORES SPOILERS REVEALED

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
This rubbish has got to stop. Comparing Michaels to Renouf in any way is disgusting.

| * kelsey * | said:
I didn't get to see all of the game.

Can someone tell me Parker didn't get injured?

I don't know whether to believe a filthy titans supporter (My dad [icon_lol1. ) or not!

He came of injured, but should be right for the Rabbits on Friday Night.

Michaels gives it his all and throws his body around without fear, but hes not the most talented or skillfull bloke going around.......

Anyone starting to think we don't need those NSW imported forwards? (except ennis [icon_shady ) How good are Thaiday/Kenny/Hannant/Taylor. They play rings around Sims and Clinton.

Also, can someone tell me if Ennis was offside for that try??? eusa_think

gUt said:
Sims has been a stand-out for us this season imo.

After 3 rounds I would've agreed with you. He's been very quiet the last 3 weeks.

gUt said:
Sims has been a stand-out for us this season imo.
Yeah he's been OK for the first few rounds, apart from his drop balls in our own half. But we don't need him.

mrslong said:
Anyone starting to think we don't need those NSW imported forwards? (except ennis [icon_shady ) How good are Thaiday/Kenny/Hannant/Taylor. They play rings around Sims and Clinton.

Clinton was injured in round 1 and has only been back for a couple of weeks and understandingly lacking a bit of match fitness, so I'd hardly think it fair to compare him to the others.

As for not needing Sims, what happens when we get a few injuries and our depth is tested? I'm sure we'll be grateful we have him then.

Clinton hasn't played much footy with us yet.I wouldn't write the blokes off yet.They need time to settle and haven't really had much what with injury disruptions etc.
I do recall though being bagged at saying we didn't need to buy those guys apart from Wallace. icon_smile

Emma said:
mrslong said:

Clinton was injured in round 1 and has only been back for a couple of weeks and understandingly lacking a bit of match fitness, so I'd hardly think it fair to compare him to the others.

As for not needing Sims, what happens when we get a few injuries and our depth is tested? I'm sure we'll be grateful we have him then.

Well said. And on Coxy's point above, I hope Sims regains his fire soon - as much as I hope Lockyer isn't coming back too early and Hunt regains his form.

As for Michaels, I was not comparing him to Renouf, just saying that the try he set up reminded me of a Renouf special - as Jeb said above, a lot of class players can't or won't do what Michaels did. Imo, that Boyd try was one of the best of this season so far.

As for his skill and talent, isn't this his first real season at centre? I can only see him improving.

mrslong said:

Ennis was onside and if it went to video ref it wwould have been given the green light.........

Yeah, I was spewing at that one. The only Broncos try in the match that doesn't go to video ref, and it is a legitimate try.

nopatience101 said:
mrslong said:

Ennis was onside and if it went to video ref it wwould have been given the green light.........

I thought so [icon_non that really ticks me off!!!

I don't think it's as clear cut as you lot are making out.

Ennis' front foot is in front of the kicker, whilst his back foot is off the ground, doesn't that constitute offside?

the main thing for me is with how close it is why didnt he go video ref, expecially considering they normally go to video ref for things that are plain as day

Ref and touchy made a call off their own backs. I'm happy with that. I'm sick of waiting what seems like half an hour for decisions.

Woulda been good if he done that for every try, but the rest of the tries he sent upstairs.... :roll: and he made a fair amount of bad calls that went the way of the home team that exacerbated that one error. It didn't annoy me at the time, but when we lost by 2.....

So glad the Titans won. icon_smile Shame it had to come at the Broncos expense.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • Rambstien
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.