Broncos vs Titans LIVE SCORES SPOILERS REVEALED

• Thread starter broncos_are_the_best
  • Start date
I havent seen last nights game yet, but any game in which matthew peterson scores a hat trick, there must be something wrong.

Boyd has to be permanent fullback. Others have stated ennis is like cam smith, I reckon Boyd is like slater, but bigger.
Hunt is dependable, but I believe he would be much better suited to the centres. While drawing comparisons, hunt looks a helluva lot like meninga at the same age.

Id like to see this as the backline for a full match or 2
1. Boyd
2. Michaels
3. Hunt
4. Hodges
5. Kemp
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace

Burgerkings cuisine reins supreme!!!!!

Hunts looked lazy for a while now, Locky helps his game........ but hes no Centre, and if he was to go anywhere other than FB it would be Lock.......

First half was a disappointment. They need a swift kick up the ass, come out to play football for the full match, not just after WB gives you a serve at half time.

Good on them in the second half though.

its been 3 weeks on the rd against tough oposition, we have problems but a good win at home can fix them........

Talk of moving Hunt from FB to accomodate Boyd there is premature at best, ludicrous at worst.

Michaels and Kemp cannot defend together on the one side again. They make it virtually impossible for us to win the game they give away that many tries. I would be willing to lose both of them to keep Dairus.

I'm surprised Michaels and Hodges didn't switch sides.

The Rock said:
You reckon Beachy? IMO, we played all over them for most of the game. The Titan's won on the back of a few lucky and well constructed tries. That first 15 minutes killed it and we had to play catch up for the remainder of the game (which we did a damn good job of it). The Titans played patient which won them the game in the end I reckon.

I don't know that any of their tries were lucky. Whereas on the other hand a couple of ours ......

I thought the Titans were in control for most of the match and that we never really looked like serious chances of winning. Just my opinion [icon_wink

I enjoyed the game (after the first 20 mins). Disapointing loss though. A few too many small errors. But I think thats it - at least they're things that can be easily fixed. Good on them for not giving up and coming back after being down by so much.

Wallace missed Locky IMO. Still had some flashes of brilliance though. One thing I have noticed in the few game I have seen for a year, is that now we look like scoring on the last tackle about 80% of the time. Before, our 5th tackle options were always so lame and predictable. Well done to Wallace, Ennis, Michaels, Kemp and Boyd for being so dangerous on the line.

Lets hope we get Locky back for next week and can smash the rabbits.

I would never say the best team won. I would say the better team on the night won.

In any given encounter, the winning team always takes advantage of calls, bounce, venue, occasion, opponent mistakes and their own enthusiasm and confidence. That's all that happened tonight.

There will be other encounters where the outcome will be very different. That's the nature of the game.

To say a winning team doesn't deserve to win is just poor form.

nopatience101 said:
its been 3 weeks on the rd against tough oposition, we have problems but a good win at home can fix them........

I can't consider a 1 hr drive to Skilled a road trip personally; especially if you consider the amount of support that was there for the Broncos last night.

Alec said:
Although I admit, he's a much better winger than centre. He would have defused all of those bombs tbh.

[icon_lol1.

You're joking right?

Later in the game on our fifth tackle, Wallace put up a kick, no one challenged and Michaels had a complete air swing at catching it, it went straight between his arms.

If he couldn't catch that one, how is he going to catch a much higher one which is contested?

Good win Boofhead - your boys exploited our weaknesses to perfection.

We showed plenty of heart... but I've said it before and I'll say it again. PJ Marsh is quickly becoming the old Lockyer. We REALLY miss his direction and impact from dummy half.

Shocking first 20 minutes, but very solid after that imo. Shows plenty of heart to fight back like that, and no shame going down to a good side (and believe me, as much as I hate them, the Titans are definitely a good football team).

If someone had come up to me before the start of the season and gave me the opportunity for us to be 4 and 2 after six rounds, I would've accepted it in a flash.

burgerking said:
I havent seen last nights game yet, but any game in which matthew peterson scores a hat trick, there must be something wrong.

Boyd has to be permanent fullback. Others have stated ennis is like cam smith, I reckon Boyd is like slater, but bigger.
Hunt is dependable, but I believe he would be much better suited to the centres. While drawing comparisons, hunt looks a helluva lot like meninga at the same age.

Id like to see this as the backline for a full match or 2
1. Boyd
2. Michaels
3. Hunt
4. Hodges
5. Kemp
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace

Burgerkings cuisine reins supreme!!!!!

How is Boyd like Slater? Boyd is in no way as good as Slater in broken play, finding the gaps (although he's getting better) and I don't think he's as fast either. He doesn't play much like him at all IMO. That said he is looking promising at fullback, and I think he played incredibly well last night [eusa_clap.gi

Assuming we're gonna be missing Lockyer, Hunt and Hodges for next week at least, I would go with this:

1. Boyd
2. Kemp
3. Stagg/Moon
4. Michaels
5. Robinson
6. Moon/Stagg
7. Wallace

For the love of Christ, give Moon a proper shot at 5/8 or center at least. Kemp needs to stay on his wing, If he had done that last night I reckon there would be at least one less try in it.

Scotty said:
For the love of Christ, give Moon a proper shot at 5/8 or center at least. Kemp needs to stay on his wing, If he had done that last night I reckon there would be at least one less try in it.

I'm never a fan of blaming ANY winger for the sort of tries we were conceding last night. We were facing a 4 on 1 overlap on many occasions last night - a winger in that situation is damned no matter what he does. Coming in off his wing to try and wrap up the ball is what has to be done.

ningnangnong said:
Alec said:
Although I admit, he's a much better winger than centre. He would have defused all of those bombs tbh.

[icon_lol1.

You're joking right?

Later in the game on our fifth tackle, Wallace put up a kick, no one challenged and Michaels had a complete air swing at catching it, it went straight between his arms.

If he couldn't catch that one, how is he going to catch a much higher one which is contested?

No, I'm not joking.

Michaels is one of the best defensive wingers in the comp.

GO GOLD COAST TITANS!!! [eusa_clap.gi icon_thumbs_u _woohoo_

WE ARE #1!

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.