BroncosHQ Podcast

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Do you think BHQ should have a podcast? If so, is there any interest among the members of the page to participate in one?

We could have different people each week if people can't commit on a weekly basis, but there would need to be at least 1 or 2 constants each week.

Do you think BHQ should have a podcast? If so, is there any interest among the members of the page to participate in one?

We could have different people each week if people can't commit on a weekly basis, but there would need to be at least 1 or 2 constants each week.
It'd be hilarious ! You could have me on there, a face for all to hate on! Seriously, a podcast done well would quickly bring real players, staff and interesting people connected with the Broncos to the stream.

Yes. 100%

So weird... I was thinking about this just the other day

Honestly, a good idea and I’d support it.

But no way am I going on it, I’ve got nothing to say that people would actually want to listen to.

Honestly, a good idea and I’d support it.

But no way am I going on it, I’ve got nothing to say that people would actually want to listen to.
I agree. I couldn't add anything of value

Starting a petition to make the BHQ podcast @Morkel debating a new person each week on the topic of Religion. Now THAT is something I'd tune in to.

But seriously, I think it'd be cool.

The thing with podcasts is that there's a lot of them, so there's a shit load of competition. You really need at least 2 people who are tech savvy, well spoken, engaging, with enough free time and motivation to set aside several hours a week to make it worthwhile. If it's just some half-assed thing with a bunch of technical issues and poor / inconsistent audio quality, it won't last long.

****, never stopped Ivor Mectin, (aka Joe Rogan)
Ivor’s 190 million downloads a month suggest people do want to hear what he’s talking about

He’s literally the bench mark for the platform

Cant wait for the Sproj episode about Adam Reynolds which is a 40 minute debate about geographical coffee ratings.
I’ve already said I’ve got nothing to say that people would actually want to listen to, my input in the coffee debate only strengthens that statement 🤣

I'd be open to it, and being on it - happy to talk about other people's opinions and POV, as mine really aren't that strong except for random subjects.

I've done some podcast work previously and always good to build up a bit of a portfolio, but like others mentioned there would need to be some structure for it to work smoothly.

I do vote there be a @Big Pete weekly/monthly wrap of some sort, even if it's us reading it out and dissecting!

Ivor’s 190 million downloads a month suggest people do want to hear what he’s talking about

He’s literally the bench mark for the platform

How long have you been listening to him? Not a loaded question, I'm just interested. I used to really like the guy, but he's smoked too much of everything for mine. I think he's going crazy.

Oh yeah, and Podcast should totally go ahead. We've had issues with getting people interested to help out in the past, but if we can get a small team of guys to help @Super Freak, we could make a decent push into an area where there aren't many people playing.

Lets Go Comedy GIF by CBC

@Foordy , @Morkel [USER=8290]@Unbreakable or @Super Freak for mine.

But yes big Pete is a given

How long have you been listening to him? Not a loaded question, I'm just interested. I used to really like the guy, but he's smoked too much of everything for mine. I think he's going crazy.
I’m not a regular listener, just every now and then and probably over the past couple of years. I know he’s been around a lot longer than that though. Loves dmt. I’ve known a few people who have tried it and it does warp them a bit.

I’m not a regular listener, just every now and then and probably over the past couple of years. I know he’s been around a lot longer than that though. Loves dmt. I’ve known a few people who have tried it and it does warp them a bit.

Yeah, DMT is an odd one, but it seems much the same for regular users of the other psychedelics.

I haven't really heard him talk about DMT though, only because I choose not to listen to him. Back in the day he didn't do a very good job of making sure people respected the things he was saying were great. DMT can be fucked up.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.