Bulldogs open gates....

Twiztid said:
Hold on though not all passport holders from that country are non Caucasian. I mean Sabu could show up and if he showed his passport he would get in. Yet he seems pretty white on the outside.

Don't take offence.

Sabu can get into 2 games for free then.

The passport holding one & whites only.

Hammo said:
Playboy Bunny said:
The world is becoming way too PC. I think people are going overboard and it's just a ploy to get people in the gates, why can't people see that. Bulldogs supporters should be happy about it because it will boost their crowd numbers for the weekend. Either way if you are going to the game you would have to pay for a ticket so just pay the money and get over it. Who cares if some people get in for free.

"Free Whitey Day"

All caucasian people get in free. Reckon there will be much backlash? eusa_think

Because it is the bulldogs I'd like to see them do that and face the consequences haha [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Do Bulldogs play Cronulla at Cronulla soon? Maybe for a joke, Cronulla's management should say all white Bulldogs fans will get in free. :P

....and the crowd didn't get past 13,000.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Fark me, Sydney fans are a joke.

That's the point Rocky. Every time there's a crap crowd, Sydney people - regardless of the clubs involved - make up excuses.

It's a game between two crap teams.
The visiting team is from out of town.
The visiting team has no fans.
The venue sucks.
It's Saturday night.
There's more exciting things to do.
A fortune teller said if I went to the game my dick would fall off.
My cat had to wash its hair.

FFS accept the fact that the people of Sydney couldn't be fucked getting off their obese arses and get to a game of football to support their team.

There's TONNES more to do in Melbourne than go to football games, the weather is usually heaps worse than Sydney, and yet they religiously go to watch their team play.

So...?

So let me get this straight. AFL is a gay sport, so people go and watch it.
NRL is great, so people show how great they think it is by staying home?

Far out, no wonder the Catholic church chose Sydney to host WYD with that kind of logic. Right up there with some of the cooky rules they have that make no sense! :P

Dogs and Warriors both have big followings because of the kiwi contingent so I don't know why they wouldn't rock up to watch this game.Even if it was to stir.

Anyone notice how one club, with a little better marketing than the dogs, is approaching this weekend?

The Roosters are holding a family day, to boost crowds. Kids under 16 get in free.

That is how a professional outfit approach things.

Didn't the Broncos have family days before?
Anyone see Steve Mortimer on the Footy Show last night? The guy is so passionate about the game and was really putting in big for one body to run the game.
He compared the marketing of AFL and our game is crap beside what they do to attract kids and fans and look after them at that.
The NRL and the rest have no bloody idea and really are not doing anything themselves to get the kids into league nor get the crowds back.Too weak.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • mitch222
  • jarro65
  • Culhwch
  • IceWorks
  • Big Del
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • Bronco bob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.