Bulldogs vs Warriors *spoiler*

What was the crowd? Didn't look like the free offer attracted that many supporters...

fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:
HE has 145 tries...... are you guys **** serious? besides menzies no one currently playing comes close to his record, He has scored some of the most amazing tries, in 2006 he scored some tries a player like inglis wouldn't of got and I mean alot of them were amazing tries, he's got 6 tries this year in a shit hole team.

El Masri? Amazing tries? What are you on?

Want me to link you a youtube clips? did you see his 04 grand final try that was freakish.

briareos said:
145 tries in 282 games.That's amazing for a winger.

Oh wait, no it isn't.

He's a plodder when it comes to try scoring, nothing special.

tell me how many other players have a .5~ try a game rate

Coxy said:
I think broncospwn must be Lebanese. Very patriotic they are!

What's Lebanese got to do with it? Gee you're bright making stupid assumptions that I'm Lebanese cause i like a lebo player, Farah is Lebanese as well does anyone who likes him have to be lebo as well?

sheesh, One of the most stupid comments I've heard, NO I'm not Lebanese.

broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:
HE has 145 tries...... are you guys **** serious? besides menzies no one currently playing comes close to his record, He has scored some of the most amazing tries, in 2006 he scored some tries a player like inglis wouldn't of got and I mean alot of them were amazing tries, he's got 6 tries this year in a shit hole team.

Want me to link you a youtube clips? did you see his 04 grand final try that was freakish.

Please show me some amazing tries this guy has scored that Inglis wouldn't dare imagine to.

fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:

Please show me some amazing tries this guy has scored that Inglis wouldn't dare imagine to.

meh cbf with direct links, go to youtube type bulldogs highlights (he's in all of the highlight videos) and also type el masri there's a fair few.

broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:

meh cbf with direct links, go to youtube type bulldogs highlights (he's in all of the highlight videos) and also type el masri there's a fair few.

I won't bother doing that since its going to be a waste of time, i guess falling over the try line when you get the ball a meter out is an amazing try for you, so its ok.

fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
[quote="broncospwn":2et2zbf8]HE has 145 tries...... are you guys **** serious? besides menzies no one currently playing comes close to his record, He has scored some of the most amazing tries, in 2006 he scored some tries a player like inglis wouldn't of got and I mean alot of them were amazing tries, he's got 6 tries this year in a shit hole team.

I won't bother doing that since its going to be a waste of time, i guess falling over the try line when you get the ball a meter out is an amazing try for you, so its ok.[/quote:2et2zbf8]

ok, I'd rather not argue. I'm not one who likes to argue, lets just agree to disagree, I think he's good you think he's shit fair enough, It's just an opinion i guess.

broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
broncospwn said:

You mean the try that was a double movement?

El Masri is a nuffbag. All he has is goalkicking, and he's not even that great anymore. Too short, too slow, all he ever does is catch the ball and put it down. I can name at least 10 other wingers I'd rather have.

broncospwn said:
fenomeno said:
meh cbf with direct links, go to youtube type bulldogs highlights (he's in all of the highlight videos) and also type el masri there's a fair few.[/quote]

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Reply of the year..."he's orsm, but you find the proof!"

also, remember, that El masri was on the end of that 03/04/05 Bulldogs backline. Any winger would have looked good.

Hammo said:
also, remember, that El masri was on the end of that 03/04/05 Bulldogs backline. Any winger would have looked good.

ok, That's your opinion.

Malo Solomona scored a hatrick on debut (or at the most, his second game) too.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.