NEWS Cameron Smith announces retirement

We could just say we are no longer interested and he won’t be coming.
That would knock everything on the head and might even get through Badels thick skull.
How the **** would you know we aren't interested? Do you know if we've actually had a chat with CS9? How do you he hasn't already worked out a deal with KW? Why not just ignore the media drivel and for once let the chips fall where they may? Perhaps stop trying to control the world.

We could just say we are no longer interested and he won’t be coming.
That would knock everything on the head and might even get through Badels thick skull.
Problem is he still keeps getting clicks. Clicks equals $. It is simply a case of starving him & his ilk of oxygen. No clicks equals dole queue. Unfortunately it is not that simple because simple people keep viewing his drivel, giving him oxygen

How the **** would you know we aren't interested?
I don't but I just hope we aren't.
Do you know if we've actually had a chat with CS9?
No of course not but again I hope we haven't
How do you he hasn't already worked out a deal with KW?
I think it would've been announced by now unless there is some bigger play going on.
Why not just ignore the media drivel and for once let the chips fall where they may?
You have point but I guess I am just over the whole thing and want it resolved.
Perhaps stop trying to control the world.
I'm not but just want to have say on this issue. (and I know I have absolutely no control over it).

I don't but I just hope we aren't.

No of course not but again I hope we haven't

I think it would've been announced by now unless there is some bigger play going on.

You have point but I guess I am just over the whole thing and want it resolved.

I'm not but just want to have say on this issue. (and I know I have absolutely no control over it).
Okay, forgive me. Bit grumpy that day. I totally understand frustration with apparent inactivity or ineptitude but I don't believe we should unquestioningly believe anything the media reports. I always think, take a breath, don't knee jerk and wait for better information.

I can tell you this with absolute certainty, this is NOT the same Broncos as last year. Real change has been implemented, staff are a lot more focused and way way happier. If KW gets through this season the way he's got planned I think 22 and beyond will see us go from strength to strength.

All I'm saying is, don't despair! Things are on the up.

Okay, forgive me. Bit grumpy that day. I totally understand frustration with apparent inactivity or ineptitude but I don't believe we should unquestioningly believe anything the media reports. I always think, take a breath, don't knee jerk and wait for better information.

I can tell you this with absolute certainty, this is NOT the same Broncos as last year. Real change has been implemented, staff are a lot more focused and way way happier. If KW gets through this season the way he's got planned I think 22 and beyond will see us go from strength to strength.

All I'm saying is, don't despair! Things are on the up.
No apology necessary mate this issue has just worn me down of late.
I do think the team will be more united this year and we will improve.
Having said that my expectations are still modest at least for this year but I can see better days ahead.

Couldn't have a higher opinion of the bloke on the field.

Couldn't have a lower opinion of the bloke off the field.

A career which (in my opinion) will never be considered alongside the likes of Lockyer, Johns, JT, Wally because they all managed to achieve such lofty heights without blatantly and systematically cheating.

Glad he's not coming here.

Couldn't have a higher opinion of the bloke on the field.

Couldn't have a lower opinion of the bloke off the field.

A career which (in my opinion) will never be considered alongside the likes of Lockyer, Johns, JT, Wally because they all managed to achieve such lofty heights without blatantly and systematically cheating.

Glad he's not coming here.
Well thank goodness that mess is finally sorted out. Maybe we can all get in with actually footy now.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.