Cameron Smith

I hope we don't put the sold sticker up.

I don't want him at the club.

Kaz said:
I hope we don't put the sold sticker up.

I don't want him at the club.

Me either Kaz, I would rather have Ennis.

ningnangnong said:
If Bruno is so willing to let go of Ennis, this must surely be why?

Yeah, well it's no secret that he wants to come back home.

I'm so sick of contract speculation though. I just want to concentrate on this year and the awesome team we have at the moment.

If Smith wants to come home, let the Titans sign him.

Ennis > Smith, for our gameplan purposes only - so don't jump down my throat and accuse me of being one-eyed. Even if we had one eye on Smith, IMO Ennis should've still been a better consideration.

Sign him he is a legend! He will be slightly cheaper than Lockyer and has such an impact on the sides he plays for, he would do great things at our club, plus he isn't a diver.

No His a Wrestler Instead.. Folau is enough dont want any more storm.. let me remember a good old comercial from a few years back

"I Hate them Storm players"

Ha lol yea that was funny.
"Look what the storm did to my car"
"I hate them Melbourne players"
LOL :D
We don't need him we got McCollough :D

I wouldn't be suprised if he ended up at the Broncos. He was offered a $1 million contract last week. There is constant speculation that he wants to come back home. it is obvious that contracts are on his mind, as his form has been a bit below par.

Interesting how the Broncos get rid of a lot of players and are in no hurry to re-sign Ennis.

draggx said:
No His a Wrestler Instead.. Folau is enough dont want any more storm.. let me remember a good old comercial from a few years back

I would rather a wrestler than a diver.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
draggx said:

I would rather a wrestler than a diver.
Ditto.

Get real people. If we can throw our support behind blokes like Ennis and Hodgo, then surely the stand-in QLD/Aus captain deserves a shot?

18 months is a llllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg time. I'll start talking about this one in 12 months.

I'm just annoyed because now we are going to have to hear crap about Cameron Smith has been linked to blah...blah...blah.

Yep agree.

The entire Player market distracts so much.

If the dinosaurs in Sydney had a molecule of Grey matter, they would realize that putting the player movements off, until after the GF, keeps NRL in the media far into Summer.

N(SW)RL put the banana down and listen!; NRL in media= more interest in game. More interest in game = $$$$

How old is Orford? Smith might be a good replacment at Manly in 2010 as long as they get a good young halfback in the mould of Cronk.

If Orford is worth an apartment to Delmenge I think Smith would be worth a high rise!

Smith could never play halfback, he's not fast enough.

I would take him for the broncos, i mean come on he's the australian hooker.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncosgirl
  • HarryAllan7
  • IceWorks
  • Manifesto
  • Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jarro65
  • mystico
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.