Champions League Final 16

ningnangnong said:
So, what does everyone think of the draw then?

Typical Mancs get it easy again for the about the fifth time in a row.

We get Chelsea for the fifth time in a row. [icon_non If we get through that, then we'll probably ending up facing Barca.

Talk about doing it the hard way.

Typical scouser always obsessing about UTD.

Guvnor said:
ningnangnong said:

We get Chelsea for the fifth time in a row. [icon_non If we get through that, then we'll probably ending up facing Barca.

I wouldn't if they didn't get such an easy passage every year.

hate it. i wanted an english team. Woulda been nice to maybe have a Barca/Bayern final. but oh well. gonna be a tough one for us.

ningnangnong said:
Guvnor said:
ningnangnong said:

I wouldn't if they didn't get such an easy passage every year.

I dunno, you bloody scousers. If you aren't whinging about united you're off stealing hubcabs [icon_non [icon_razz1

Anyways, f*ck the mancs, I don't care who beats the kunce I just want to see them lose.

Barca are beating Bayern 2-0 after 10 minutes! Messi has scored one and set one up, GENIUS!

Fucking shit.

Yeah the two goals from Ivanovic have been particularly bad defending, you think they would at least learn from the first goal.

Zonal marking is to blame for that.

Barca 4-0 Equals waltz into the semi's and if Chelsea advance like the should after this morning I am far more confident of a safe passage to the final, Pool scare me in Europe and that is why I couldn't say the tie with Chelsea is dead and buried just yet.

looks like we are in the semis already!!!! this is so our year!!! everyone else faltering!

pennywisealfie said:
looks like we are in the semis already!!!! this is so our year!!! everyone else faltering!

Should you play Manchester United I hope you tear them a new arsehole. I'd love to see them get f***ed up by you guys

hehe looks like they arent even gonna get past porto hehe. i think we are set to play chelsea in the semis, cant wait for that

Massive, massive effort from the lads. Proud of them.

Not making excuses, but the referee was pure shit. Same ref as Australia Vs. Italy in the World Cup.

Also i hope Barca destroy Chelsea and their pathetic excuse of a football club. All those plastic flags bought by the club, worst atmosphere in the world. Cheap, fake club.

Didier Drogba is a pathetic excuse of a man. The amount of times he went down like he was shot tonight was disgraceful. I have a new found hate for him. More than ever before.

Also, Chelsea were diving for everything, hopefully Barca get a decent ref when they play them.

Hopefully Barca win the Champions League.

OMG you guyz are so funny!!!!!!

Go Chelsea! Chelsea FTW! Chelsea, Chelsea, CHELLLLLLLSEEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.