Champions League Final 16

Just thought i'd share this lads:

Another forum i'm a member of, which only has 196 members all chipped in and made this banner to remeber the 96 who lost their lives at Hillsborough twenty years ago.

It was at the Blackburn game, and then there tonight.

I think it is just class, and makes me so proud to support Liverpool.

85978102.jpg

182235129-soccer-uefa-champions-league-quarter-final-second-leg-chelsea-v.jpg

Coxyz said:
Go Chelsea! Chelsea FTW! Chelsea, Chelsea, CHELLLLLLLSEEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!

looks like you put your support behind a losing team! sure they may have won this morning, but they are going to get dominated by La Blaugrana!!!!!!!!!!!!

pennywisealfie said:
Coxyz said:
Go Chelsea! Chelsea FTW! Chelsea, Chelsea, CHELLLLLLLSEEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!

looks like you put your support behind a losing team! sure they may have won this morning, but they are going to get dominated by La Blaugrana!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen Brother! Barca did the deed this morning, near 60% possession against Bayern in Munich is a good effort and the scoreline flattered Bayern in Both legs.

Pool were perfect in the first half and horrid in the second half, Reina is absolutely terrible one of the worst sins a goal keeper can have is beaten near post but to be beaten like he was, was humiliating. Nings boy Xabi was a delight to watch in the first half controlling the game but Chelsea didn't sit back in the second half and Pool couldn't pass so easily against the pressed defense. I am glad Chelsea won from Barca's perspective they are far more predictable and on today's defending could spend quite a bit of time picking the ball up out of their own net.

I agree Ning, Drogba is a f##kwit and he carried on even more than usual this morning.

i always look forward to chelsea/barca matches, they are always fiery classics. its gonna be awesome

ningnangnong said:
Just thought i'd share this lads:

Another forum i'm a member of, which only has 196 members all chipped in and made this banner to remeber the 96 who lost their lives at Hillsborough twenty years ago.

It was at the Blackburn game, and then there tonight.

I think it is just class, and makes me so proud to support Liverpool.

85978102.jpg

182235129-soccer-uefa-champions-league-quarter-final-second-leg-chelsea-v.jpg

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Absolutely fantastic.

YNWA JFT96

Its good to see that ever since Heysel and hillsborough that english crowds really learnt there lesson and have been relatively very well behaved since then. too bad it took some pretty fucked up shit to happen to stop that shit.

But now they have gone from the scummiest crowds in europe in the 80s, to now probably the most well behaved.

This morning saw some good goals! Scumnaldo's was a cracker in a dull match but the goal from Walcott was a peach, the backheel from Fabregas leading up to the lob finish was simply amazing one of the better goals I have seen this season.

Yeh, extremely composed and classy finish from Walcott.

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.