Champions League Semis

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Whos pumped? i know i am, cmon Barca!!!!!!!!!! that is all.

I'm not.

I will be if Barca and Arsenal win though! :mrgreen:

You better believe it mate! Really nervous already (always am for the big matches) the next few games really decides our season with the two Chelsea legs, Madrid away and Bilbao in the cup final all in a fairly short time. I think Barca are primed for a big one and with Chelsea not looking safe at the back I think we can put 3 or 4 past them comfortably.

well chelsea were awesome at the back and now the tie could go either way. henry should have been given a penalty tho and chelseas tactic of, "if you cant get the ball, get the man", really worked for them, especially in stopping messi.

I think it's an ok result for Barca. I didn't see the match, but from the highlights, looks like you chaps missed one or two put away chances.

Didn't concede an away goal which is a bonus.

The game will be a lot more open at Stamford Bridge. I'm confident Barcelona will progress.

oh yeah its like a hollow feeling, not great for either side, if we manage to score in london, then things are good.

I think the tie is 50/50 now and am confident we can score on their patch, they defended well but will look to open up a bit in London and that is where we can capitalise. Should have been a penalty to Henry but in saying that Puyol and Ballack should have both seen red. I think this match would have been vastly different if the referee had not been so easy on some horrible fouls early on by Chelsea, it set the tone and it took a very long time for a card to come out, Yaya Toure got carded for complaining when the challenge he was talking about was a shocker. Hopefully we get a ref in the second leg that doesn't let a side get away with this sort of stuff because the rough challenges give Messi, Iniesta and Xavi far less impact on the match.

I really really really wanna see Barca win tomorrow, and moreso, I really really really want Barca to smash the Mancs

Scotty said:
I really really really wanna see Barca win tomorrow, and moreso, I really really really want Barca to smash the Mancs

You and me both. Chelsea wouldn't have a prayer against the Scum in the final

Yeah Man U were good this morning, highlighted why Wenger needs to get a bit of balance between youth and experience however. Arsenal were completely overawed today and he needs to bring in a few guys who have been there before because potentially most of the kids out there will be stars they just need a bit of help at this stage. I am pretty nervous/excited about the morning, really hope Barca can score first because it will make Chelsea open up which could see free flowing football which would be to the Spaniards benefit.

im pretty confident. i have the day off for the game and i cant wait, cmon barca!

I am a bit worries about the defense now that Marquez and Puyol are both out but Pique has been improving a lot and it looks like Abidal will partner him in the centre which is good given the experience he has and the form he has had all season at left back. Sylvinho or Caceres will be left back hopefully its Sylvinho as he offers more going forward and with the way Henry and Abidal have been combining it would be a pity if they didn't at least try to compensate.

The team looks like being; Valdes, Sylvinho-Abidal-Pique-Alves, Toure, Iniesta-Xavi, Henry-Eto'o-Messi.
The scumbags will have some shit like; Cech, Cole-Terry-Alex-Bosingwa, Essien-Ballack-Lampard-Malouda, Diveba-Anelka.

Yeh Barca's defence is a massive worry for me.

I really want Barca to win this year.

Cannot stand the thought of the Mancs winning it twice in a row. [icon_non

INIESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

**** yeah barca!!!!!!

Barca - stunning

Drogba and Chelsea copped some bad calls but their conduct at games end was disgraceful. Drogba in particular. There is no way he should get away with that.

goal.jpg

iniestaetoo.jpg

What is with these homos ripping off their shirts?

I'm still laughing that a complete and utter idiot was allowed to referee the second leg of the Champions League semi final! [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.