Champions League Semis

pennywisealfie said:
The Gymp said:
Anyway, when the goal went in from Iniesta I must say that was just about the best feeling sport has ever provided me with.

**** yeah. how good was it! i woke the whole house up, i was jumping up and down screaming like a girl hahaha

lol I think I made just as much noise but mine was a simple oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Cracking goal and not much Pete could have done to stop it. Chelsea should have buried Barca early in the second half when Drogba duffed his shot. They copped a rough decision re the handball but really have nobody to blame but themselves.

So Abidal and Alves are suspended for the final and Marquez is probably gonna be out injured. Do you Barca fans feel confident about it still?

always confident with barca. there is still a lot to be confident about

I am confident because the centre of defense still looks fine with Puyol and Pique the wide backs won't be as good going forward but we lose little defensively with probably Sylvinho on the left and Caceres on the right.

diego-2.jpg

May I present to you, the NEW FC Barcelona Defensive Tactics Coach.

Silence said:
diego-2.jpg

May I present to you, the NEW FC Barcelona Defensive Coach.

what? really? but hes not a defender haha. thatd be like getting alfie to be the forwards coach. Id love to have this great man on the Barca staff tho, thatd be so awesome

Yes, he saw young Pique's little indiscretion and got rather excited. Further compounded when he got away with it.

Now that's the sort of team he could do wonders with! [icon_razz1

The only difference is that Gerard has some form of guilt and remorse over his indiscretion. Maradona had very little I would imagine. [icon_wink

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.