Champions League Semis

capture-11.gif

Chelsea are classless.

Who the **** was that ref??? I'm happy to see Barca win but that ref was an absolute clown. While Drogba and co shouldn't have reacted the way they did, I honestly can't blame them. At that stage of the champions league you would be beyond furious if your hard work had all come undone because of such grose incompetence like we saw this morning.

good game, barca got really lucky. I didn't watch the first leg, were barca as dominate then as chelsea were in this one?? I hope they win the final, but they are going to need to really lift to beat united.

14ui442.jpg

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Drogba the pathetic ****, apparently said 'it's a fucking disgrace' to the cameras.

BBC reporting Chelsea players threatened the referee. Surely some suspensions will be handed out.

Drogba is an absolute joke.

Some of the ones above are pure gold. [icon_lol1.

A couple of others from message boards back home which have lit up after this game.

33xwsye.jpg

rthilf.jpg

dbs6e.jpg

1241648354.gif

Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of c*nts [icon_lol1.

Melbourne Storm don't play soccer.

HTH.

All the pictures and videos are hilarious.

Don't like to go through that way but I won't complain or ask for Chelsea to take Barca's place, that's football sometimes unfortunately. I thought the Pique handball was a 100% penalty but the 2 main shouts for fouls I thought were 50/50 at best and the Eto'o handball was not a penalty, I think the way Drogba dives may have influenced the referee (he has a massive reputation, plus if I was a ref I would hate him for the way he gets in your face and intimidates). I also thought the Abidal send off was terrible as I think the contact was accidental due to a change of direction, a yellow would have been fair. The referee was horrid and I can see how a Chelsea fan would be devastated however the players particularly Ballack and Drogba should receive hefty bans for there disgusting behaviour this morning, Ballack intimidated and handled the referee and Drogba swore repeatedly at the live viewing audience both should know much better.

On the game, I thought Barca's make shift defense did well under the circumstances and only let Valdes be tested seriously a few times plus a near undefendable thunderbolt from Essien. The midfield struggled again due to the size of Essien, Ballack and Lampard they are too strong and physical for Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets to control the game. Messi was starved and Iniesta got hacked down repeatedly so neither got into the game enough and Eto'o was like a shadow out there. Man U will suit Barca more due to their holding players not having that imposing nature Carrick, Anderson and Scholes (in for Fletcher) will not press as hard as Chelsea and can't just monster the Barca's players off the ball like Chelsea could. All the possession in 4 legs (Man U semi last year and Chelsea semi this year) and 1 goal in the last minute is all we have, a big concern but I think Man U will be inclined open up more than Chelsea did and I think the final could be a good one if either team scores early. I am worried about the fullbacks now that Alves and Abidal are out, hopefully Marquez somehow recovers so Puyol can occupy one flank but that isn't looking likely. Anyway, when the goal went in from Iniesta I must say that was just about the best feeling sport has ever provided me with.

The Gymp said:
Anyway, when the goal went in from Iniesta I must say that was just about the best feeling sport has ever provided me with.

**** yeah. how good was it! i woke the whole house up, i was jumping up and down screaming like a girl hahaha

Even Mr Former Soccer Hater me was punching the air after Iniesta's goal!!! That was a sensational finish!!

JebaMock said:
Even Mr Former Soccer Hater me was punching the air after Iniesta's goal!!! That was a sensational finish!!

onya jeb!!! looks like we have a 3rd barca fan on the forum now hehe

pennywisealfie said:
JebaMock said:

onya jeb!!! looks like we have a 3rd barca fan on the forum now hehe

Haha Liverpool fan I am afraid [icon_wink But out of the remaining teams in the CL after they got knocked out, Barca definately the best of the rest!

Holy crap! A Liverpool fan??? Woah!!! Not many of them around :P

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.