Channel Nine

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
**** them and their fucking piece of shit fucking coverage.

How many fucking ads do they want to show? About fucking twenty, that's how many.

It's bullshit that they are allowed to cover the game, they're terrible.

Money hungry bunch of wanks.

Fox Sports every day of the week.

ningnangnong said:
**** them and their **** piece of shit **** coverage.

How many **** ads do they want to show? About **** twenty, that's how many.

It's bullshit that they should be allowed to cover the game, they're terrible.

Money hungry bunch of wanks.

Fox Sports every day of the week.

My sentiments exactly

I'm with you on that one. I hate it when we miss something due to ads.

It gets worse for Sydneysiders next week. Got the 9:30 game against the Cowboys. At least you folks up there not going to the game get it live!

I prefer the commentary team to Fox's but yea the Adds shit me to tears.

I really don't give a toss - it's the scoreboard which interests me.

well channel 9 aren't charging you $60+ a month, and give me a channel 9 over that shit hole they call a commentary team at foxtel!

I dont watch Channel 9 a great deal, unless its the live game or we are on delay.

I much prefer foxtel even though the commentary is pretty dull!

I don't mind Gary Freeman or Warren Smith actually on Fox Sports. Raymond's OK in some games.

Ray warren is the best commentator hands down, sterlo and Andrew vos a distant 2nd, and foxtel commentators well, there not worth a ranking, I could honestly do a better job.

Ray Warren is a senile old fart who wouldn't know rugby league if he got smashed in a ball and all tackle by Tonie Carroll.

This could be just me who finds it ANNOYING.

The guy who calls the game for the Warriors, don't know his name but he's an Aussie. Whenever Sione Faumuina is playing, he lurves to yell out his name as "FAUMUINARRRRRRRRRR", fark it annoys the shit out of me. Thank god he's with the cows now but last year was overbearing. Every single time he said it, it felt like someone had run their fingernails down a blackboard!

That's my rant for the day.

Hitman said:
This could be just me who finds it ANNOYING.

The guy who calls the game for the Warriors, don't know his name but he's an Aussie. Whenever Sione Faumuina is playing, he lurves to yell out his name as "FAUMUINARRRRRRRRRR", fark it annoys the shit out of me. Thank god he's with the cows now but last year was overbearing. Every single time he said it, it felt like someone had run their fingernails down a blackboard!

That's my rant for the day.
I'm with you Hitman! I sat down to watch that game forgetting that I'd be hearing him shout that out again, I was so disappointed when I realised.

Rabs is by far the best commentator of rugby league!! Id listen to him over any of the muppets on fox!!

I dont mind sterlo or vossy, Sterlo analsyses the game really well and even Gus although he irritates me profusely he does know rugby league!!

But by far the funniest commentator is Big Gordie, the things that come out of his mouth are just hilarious.
Example:

Gordie: "whichever team is going to win today is going to need to score more points than opposition"

hahaha classic gordie, gotta love him!!

broncos85 said:
Rabs is by far the best commentator of rugby league!! Id listen to him over any of the muppets on fox!!

I dont mind sterlo or vossy, Sterlo analsyses the game really well and even Gus although he irritates me profusely he does know rugby league!!

But by far the funniest commentator is Big Gordie, the things that come out of his mouth are just hilarious.
Example:

Gordie: "whichever team is going to win today is going to need to score more points than opposition"

hahaha classic gordie, gotta love him!!

Are you high?

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • thenry
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.