Chooseday night football again

Wendell scored four that match.

ZOMG!!! One of my favourite matches of alltime!

shit yeah, loved this match. From memory Petero scored a good try early on lol.

Great match, but can everyone also write a request to Fox Sports to also show the Wayne Bennett press conference from after the game. One of his best [icon_lol1.

Jeba said:
Great match, but can everyone also write a request to Fox Sports to also show the Wayne Bennett press conference from after the game. One of his best [icon_lol1.

Can't remember it, what happened?

The Rock said:
Great match, we must win this again guys! LOLZ.

Pretty sure we'll win it. I don't think they change the result of the games they replay.

Oh..you mean the vote...

We're doing well so far!

Mat Rogers (Sharks v Knights, Rd 11, 2000) - 18.02% (53 votes)

Wendell Sailor (Broncos v Dragons, First semi, 2001) - 52.04% (153 votes)

Timana Tahu (Knights v Storm, Rd 8, 2002) - 29.93% (88 votes)

Scotty said:
Jeba said:

Can't remember it, what happened?

It was just after he put a media ban on himself, and then the media found a way to fine him $50000 if he didn't front up to a press conference. So he showed up and gave a short "no comment-ish" answer to every question. Wasn't as bad as Darius Boyd's performance last year and it's not something I really condone, but hearing the media try to come up with questions to get him to talk was priceless!!

Considering media are notorious for asking questions that are statements and have yes or no answers, it was indeed hilarious!

Dell has a 600 vote lead so tune in tommorrow night for the match.

The Rock said:
Haha. People must be getting sick of watching Broncos game on Chooseday night football! LOLZ. Orsm.

Thats the power of BHQ [icon_evillaugh we get things done!

Foordy said:
The Rock said:
Haha. People must be getting sick of watching Broncos game on Chooseday night football! LOLZ. Orsm.

Thats the power of BHQ [icon_evillaugh we get things done!

Hmm with the power of BHQ do you think we can shorten the timeframe for Hodges injury? eusa_think

Clicking the link revealed:

Select your option in the poll, and the match with the most votes by 11pm on Monday, January 11, will go to air on Fox Sports 2HD and Fox Sports 2 at 5.30pm (EDT) the following day, Chooseday.

So I would suggest 5.30pm on Tuesday :P

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • scobie
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncoscope
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.