Chooseday night football again

Canga said:
No iq here not that rich lol, just basic plain old foxtel

Worth considering the upgrade IMO. You can probably get upgraded to IQ (not IQ2) without any upgrade fee and an increase of $8 a month on a IQ Value package.

Unless of course you're still mid contract in which case it's not worth the extra fees to break that.

Canga said:

fair enough i only got my foxtel connected a few months back so got on of the new IQ plans. Awesome value

Coxy said:
Canga said:

Worth considering the upgrade IMO. You can probably get upgraded to IQ (not IQ2) without any upgrade fee and an increase of $8 a month on a IQ Value package.

Unless of course you're still mid contract in which case it's not worth the extra fees to break that.

You should work for Foxtel.

Shut up.

Oh, say Coxy referred you if you do sign up anyone. I wants my freebies!

So I'm going for the Jordan Atkins match because I don't need to see us lose and Money Bill can get stuffed.

Haha I remember that Wests Tigers game. I remember being so angry I was telling anyone who would listen that Wayne Bennett had to go immediately.

I'm still wiping the egg off my face :P

bugger it Win or Lose its the Broncos, keep them on tv

Golly that was an awesome game yesterday.

I miss Webcke and the days when Locky had a running game.

Coxy said:
Shut up.

Oh, say Coxy referred you if you do sign up anyone. I wants my freebies!

Don't think the contract period matters for an upgrade in service.

Yes and no. If you upgrade they'll just give you a whole new contract if they give you any special prices.

The Broncos are up again this week, but I urge everyone to vote against us. It was that terrible match against the Tigers in 2006.

Even though it was a smash up, I wish they'd put the 2004 Tri Nations final up, just to see that amazing 40 minutes from Locky again.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Lostboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.