City v Country - The Queensland Version

Who Will Win

• Total voters
BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Roll up, Roll up Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys and Girls for BHQ's own version of CIty v Country.

Except this is the one that matters - It's QLD City v QLD Origin.

The teams are listed below. Tells us who you think will win! The best part of this game, is that our QLD's players don't have to bash shit out of each to get a result.

QLD COuntry
1. B. Slater
2. C. Walker
3. W. Tonga
4. J. Hodges
5. W. Sailor
6. D. Lockyer (C)
7. S. Prince (GK)
8. S. Price
9. N. Friend
10. N. Kenny
11. M. Luck
12. S. Thaiday
13. D. Johnson

14. M. Bowen
15. D. Taylor
16. N. Myles
17. N. Costigan

Coach: Shane Webcke

QLD City (Includes, Brisbane & Surrounding suburbs, & The Gold & Sunshine Coasts)

1. K. Hunt
2. D. Kemp
3. G. Inglis
4. I. Folau
5. D. Boyd
6. C. Cronk
7. J. Thurston (GK)
8. B. Hannant
9. C. Smith (C)
10. P. Civoneceva
11. A. Harrison
12. C. Parker
13. D. Stagg

14. D. Shillington
15. B. Meyers
16. S. Tronc
17. M. Rogers

Coach: Wally Lewis

The match will be played in Browne Park, Rockhampton. Weather is fine

Vote away

PS - This thread is not to debate about the make up of the sides I selected, just purely vote for who you think will win out of the two sides you posted

I think one of your Denan Kemps should be swapped with a Darius Boyd.

Holy tough choice but. I'll have a think about it.

Not debating the selection, but how is Kempsey part of Brisbane/Gold/Sunshine Coast? :P

Coxyz said:
Not debating the selection, but how is Kempsey part of Brisbane/Gold/Sunshine Coast? :P

Inglis was always a city boy at heart, he dreamed of going to Wavell High all his life [icon_shady

Country would win it IMO. But they would still be dopey hicks with no teeth with their pants pulled up around their armpits :P

Country for mine. I just think they are well drilled.

Why? Are NSW excluding their Origin certainies this year?

Wait, they don't have any.

Why is Rock even in this thread?

Oh, apart from the obvious interest he has (read HAD) in QLD Rugby League......of course, he'll deny he supported QLD.

Fucking Turncoat.....

Country. I just think they have a better bench and halves that would get them over the edge. Teh backline just has to hold it's own and they'll be right.

Country should win it because they are better balanced and probably have the better forward pack of the two. Would be a cracker of a game if it was to be played out though!

Country would win because of the halves Locky and Prince

The Rock said:
Hammoz said:
Why is Rock even in this thread?

Oh, apart from the obvious interest he has (read HAD) in QLD Rugby League......of course, he'll deny he supported QLD.

**** Turncoat.....

*Yawn*. Got anything new? Lost your originality while you were away?

NSW Origin FTW.

3 long years in the wilderness. Never fear, your decision to switch State allegiances may eventually pay off.....probably not this series, but perhaps the next.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • Midean
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Fatboy
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • mitch222
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.