City V Country

Now we sit back and watch as NSW bash the shit of out each other [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
Yeah, Chris Lawrence missing out is a disgrace. I'd nearly go as far as putting him in my NSW squad to be honest.
Have you seen his Defence? I'd love it if he was in the NSW side [icon_shady Folau, Hodges, Slater, Inglis would run through that turnstyle for 50 tries [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
I love this annual contest. Bunch of cockroaches smashing eachother for absolutely no valid reason.

Here's hoping it goes to golden point and 33 of the 34 players suffer injuries _woohoo_

Only 33 please!

Coxy said:
That's what I said! 33 of the 34.

:oops: [icon_lol1.

Yeah, I read it wrong.

Just ignore me mate, I had a very late night.

It's a disgrace that Lawrence missed out and Rooney made it - Rooney has played like a busted all year

The Rock said:
mrslong said:
[quote="The Rock":2wfhpftt]Yeah, Chris Lawrence missing out is a disgrace. I'd nearly go as far as putting him in my NSW squad to be honest.
Have you seen his Defence? I'd love it if he was in the NSW side [icon_shady Folau, Hodges, Slater, Inglis would run through that turnstyle for 50 tries [icon_lol1.

I agree, his defence can be poor but it's more due to his inconsistency in his defence IMO. Sometimes he'll make the best tackle of the game, and other times he'll let in 1-2 tries a game. NSW need some strike power out wide though and Lawrence is definitely a player who can do that.[/quote:2wfhpftt]Yeah he's awesome and powerful running the ball. Just needs to work on his defence. (still would be very happy to see him wearing blew this year).

It will come around. The bloke is only young. Plenty of time for that. Imagine what could happen to his attack when he matures a bit more [icon_ee

"NSW Country have been dealt a triple blow with star backs Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon and Matt Cooper all ruled out of Friday night's clash with City.

Fullback Stewart (calf), and the centre pairing of Lyon (personal reasons) and Cooper (back) were all scratched at Monday morning's medical.

Cronulla's Brett Kearney moves from the bench to fullback while Joel Monaghan shifts from the wing to the centres.

His centre partner will be North Queensland's Ben Harris.

The Sydney Roosters' Amos Roberts comes into the side on the wing while St George Illawarra utility Ben Hornby comes onto the bench."

http://news.leaguehq.com.au/countrys-st ... -28z5.html

And I agree that it's a shambles that Lawrence missed out. I expect him to be likely winger for NSW.

Meat77 said:
It's a disgrace that Lawrence missed out and Rooney made it - Rooney has played like a busted all year

Agreed, but I'd take it further. Rooney is one of approximately 9 Penrith players who have been playing like busteds since the end of 2003 [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.