Classic Grand Finals

nah i made some gif of a Grand Final in pictures. but no vid.

Guys I have to ask the question, does the 06 premiership make you feel sorta empty? I mean we did have the rub of the green that night. But knowing Melbourne cheated the cap, it makes me feel abit better.

Guys I have to ask the question, does the 06 premiership make you feel sorta empty? I mean we did have the rub of the green that night. But knowing Melbourne cheated the cap, it makes me feel abit better.

Not one bit dude! I still shed tears every time I watch it.

The number of times the Broncos have been screwed out of games by referees, especially in the finals, I'll take it. Gladly.

Besides which, the Broncos were clearly the better team on the night in 2006. Storm choked under pressure.

I don't like the way we won, I'll say that much. The referees had too much impact on the result. Just because it went our way doesn't make it acceptable.

Yet you like the way the Storm won when they cheated the cap. You truly are a pathetic human being.

The storm weren't give a bunch of game changing referee decisions in their grand final victories that definitely influenced the result.

They cheated to get there, but there was no doubt about the result when they did. Completely different situations.

Anyway I'm not going to go through this again, you don't see straight when it comes to my opinion on the broncos or storm so there's no point.

The storm weren't give a bunch of game changing referee decisions in their grand final victories that definitely influenced the result.

They cheated to get there, but there was no doubt about the result when they did. Completely different situations.

Anyway I'm not going to go through this again, you don't see straight when it comes to my opinion on the broncos or storm so there's no point.

I'll admit I and others can sometimes have maroon and gold coloured glasses on, but you dead set seem to hate the club you claim to be a supporter of. I can't really find a single post were you have complimented anything the broncos do or have done. My guess is you actually hate the broncos and come onto this forum to stir people up. Do you do this on other forums too?

You about as big a broncos supporter as Geoff toovey is

Locking this for now... will unlock later on, provided we move away from the 'AP vs everyone' situation that is brewing.

Okay, everyone's had some time to chillax, so I'm unlocking this now.

DO NOT make posts personal, and DO NOT take the discussion away from the original topic. :handshake:

The only satisfying final that comes close to the 06 Prelim Final is the 93 Prelim Final.

Get some Cann up ya!

The only satisfying final that comes close to the 06 Prelim Final is the 93 Prelim Final.

Get some Cann up ya!

2011 vs the dragons will forever be one of our best finals matches IMO. it was origin like in atmosphere, so glad i went to it, especially since it turned out to be lockyers last game.

Aye, unfortunately the finale for that year wasn't as sweet.

Still, what a way to send Lockyer out

The 09 victory was sweet too, to come from where we did to send the minor premiers packing was great. Sims earned a lot of respect from me that night.

The 08 final against the Chooks was good too. That try for Kemp would be a worthy nominee for best Broncos finals tries of all time. How many sets of hands did it go through?

Unfortunately we've also played our part in classic finals games and gone onto lose as well.

There's 94 against Norths, 95 against Canberra (a forgotten gem), 05 against Storm & of course the game we do not speak of.

Last edited:

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • MrRobot
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Astro
  • Rowdy124
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.