Club fined

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Wouldn’t have pegged half of them to be the ones that did it.

I guess the others didn’t want to leave Ipswich

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
This really sums up the current weak administration.

'The club accepts the fine despite not knowing about the event or organising it.' (Something to that effect)

So...why the heck pay it? For goodness sake, just stand up for yourselves for once!

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
This really sums up the current weak administration.

'The club accepts the fine despite not knowing about the event or organising it.' (Something to that effect)

So...why the heck pay it? For goodness sake, just stand up for yourselves for once!
We can't do that, how is White going to find time to polish his resume for his next role? He's busy on Seek. Remember when Wayne couldn't stick around because he commited his future elsewhere, what was the buzz word "untenable"? White should have fucked off the second he declared he was leaving. A CEO with no forward vision or involvement in the club should not be in the position a second longer than necessary. An interim-CEO should be assigned while a new CEO is being searched for.

Last edited:

The Strapper

NRL Player
We can't do that, how is White going to find time to polish his resume for his next role? He's busy on Seek. Remember when Wayne couldn't stick around because he commited his future elsewhere, what was the buzz word "untenable"? White should have fucked off the second he declared he was leaving. A CEO with no forward vision or involvement in the club should not be in the position a second longer than necessary. An interim-CEO should be assigned while a new CEO is being searched for.
Pick me.
I won't show up to the office or do any work but I'll sure as heck do a better job than white!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.