OFFICIAL Club Statement: Anthony Seibold

Well as a paying member I kind of think it is a little bit of our Buisness. Our hard earned is what pays the players and coaches......

We don't need to know about their private lives and family matters (unless it brings the game into disrepute).

Have some respect for personal boundaries, bro.

Last edited:
We don't need to know about their private lives and family matters (unless it brings the game into disrepute).

Have some respect for personal boundaries, bro.

I have boundaries.

My concern is the club is using this as an excuse to do what they should have done a long time ago

059d273752610784458a41cd92ac9ac9.jpg

Looks like his mum has been on Broncos Facebook statement defending him. Did some digging seems like a legit account.

This is just asking for trouble. The Internet needs a sign saying "please don't feed the trolls"

Yep agree
Siebold ‘s family should stay off social media for awhile and all information about this should come through the club.
The club can’t be silent though. Don’t have to give out private family details just general info and importantly when he will be back otherwise lowlifes will make shit up just to fill the vacuum.

Yep agree
Siebold ‘s family should stay off social media for awhile and all information about this should come through the club.
The club can’t be silent though. Don’t have to give out private family details just general info and importantly when he will be back otherwise lowlifes will make shit up just to fill the vacuum.
They already have said when he'll be back.

He was expected to be back in Nrisbane within 48 hours ... and back with the team after his 2 week quarantine finishes.

Obviously that could be subject to change, depending on what the emergency is

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Organix
  • Justwin
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • eggstar10
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.